Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brothers wife isn’t particularly loyal to her former sister in law is she
Who knows what story he’s telling the family..he sounds really manipulative…the brother and wife live next door to him so fair enough she’s being friendly I guess?

She was betrayed for an Instagram hun 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is like Dallas, Dynasty, Falcon Crest and Fair City all wrapped up in one. I’m freaking obsessed 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Who knows what story he’s telling the family..he sounds really manipulative…the brother and wife live next door to him so fair enough she’s being friendly I guess?

She was betrayed for an Instagram hun 😂😂
I can understand her being friendly but so publicly and so soon.

Reactions: 5
Had a nose on her page and looks like she has notions to be a bit of an insta hun herself so that's probably why she would cosy up to Sandra. So embarrassing when people who have no following thank brands for things when they have just ordered it like everyone else 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What’s her page Or what pic is commented on by her and I’ll figure it out

Found it haha

Had a nose on her page and looks like she has notions to be a bit of an insta hun herself so that's probably why she would cosy up to Sandra. So embarrassing when people who have no following thank brands for things when they have just ordered it like everyone else 🙈😂
Her husband(the good looking but simple one) is known for the womanising aswell so you would think she’d have a bit more empathy for the kids mom..

Reactions: 3
Her husband(the good looking but simple one) is known for the womanising aswell so you would think she’d have a bit more empathy for the kids mom..
Interesting night in the brothers house tonight when his wife realised she was being discussed here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Interesting night in the brothers house tonight when his wife realised she was being discussed here.
Does she 100% know she's being discussed?? Sandy will have a meltdown when she reads this.....I bet she'll put a big misleading splash on insta then to try and counteract our posts....

Reactions: 2
Randy Sandy is the gift that keeps on giving for the Kellehers isn’t she.

Does she 100% know she's being discussed?? Sandy will have a meltdown when she reads this.....I bet she'll put a big misleading splash on insta then to try and counteract our posts....
She must do, her account only went private in the last hour .

• Wow
I hope someone shows this thread to the Lord Mayor Ex and she reads it with a bottle of wine with her friends.

So Sandy’s public Instagram page is now private? Is that’s what happening?
The Lord Mayor’s sister in law’s Instagram page is gone private.

• Wow
I hope someone shows this thread to the Lord Mayor Ex and she reads it with a bottle of wine with her friends.

The Lord Mayor’s sister in law’s Instagram page is gone private.
💯. Respect to this woman and I hope she meets the man she deserves, who respects her and makes her happy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.