Sandra Murphy #12 Sandy from Cark afraid of the dark but not when she gets her holeen down the boreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have that blusher and one drop is more than enough on each cheek you would be in Krusty the clown territory to add 3 or 4 drops of that ..its stage makeup she wears

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Boomerang in the lift going grocery shopping - seriously she needs to slow down 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is she like. How does she think anyone can take her serious in politics when she makeup ‘tutorials’ with cheap makeup? Pick a lane grandma

Reactions: 5
Oh no... her family Sunday dinners are coming to an end in Mai Fitz from next Sunday onwards ... no more opening on a Sunday 😄 what will she do now.... Need to find somewhere close by so that pops can be dropped off by her for his pints in Clifford's afterwards ..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Boomerang in the lift going grocery shopping - seriously she needs to slow down 🙄
With her one bag of shopping 🤣
---
Oh no... her family Sunday dinners are coming to an end in Mai Fitz from next Sunday onwards ... no more opening on a Sunday 😄 what will she do now.... Need to find somewhere close by so that pops can be dropped off by her for his pints in Clifford's afterwards ..
Christ she’s screwed now
---
Another oopsie 👶🍼
Not sure you can do the oopsie thing twice. People aren’t stupid

Shes fairly bloated and no wine in a while. She will do an oopsie to get her claws in further and pray for the son and heir to his empire. Shes so sneaky it'll be done to piss the ex off even more. He's probably lying next to her in bed wondering was she worth the hassle she caused especially as he's such a womaniser.

Shes fairly bloated and no wine in a while. She will do an oopsie to get her claws in further and pray for the son and heir to his empire. Shes so sneaky it'll be done to piss the ex off even more. He's probably lying next to her in bed wondering was she worth the hassle she caused especially as he's such a womaniser.
I heard she’s pregnant 🤰

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If she’s pregnant I’ll have to unfollow her because Lord knows she’ll be a martyr with two under two. I can just imagine her 🤮 I can’t follow mummy martyrs they sicken me!
If she is expecting though. It’s lovely for her to be fair as she said she never thought it would happen for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I would wish every pregnant woman a happy, healthy pregnancy with a bouncing baby at the end….however I do not want to hear about it every day on Instagram and how perfect their lives and relationships are…I have 3 of my own grown kids and an amazing husband, I just don’t go around shoving it down people’s throats like these ones

Reactions: 10
I know she’s only 42 or whatever but I always view her as my mothers age because she is ridiculous frumpy.. I’d say she would look fair weird pregnant in real life because she looks so old

Reactions: 5
It’s her wardrobe that ages her, I would say it’s her style but she doesn’t have any.

She definitely looks like she could be pregnant alright, face seems a bit bigger and she seems to be hiding her tummy in recent photos

Has she got Chazz sitting in the buggy with the footmuff. Hard to see properly. Im sweating just looking at it

Reactions: 1
If she is pregnant how will she manage the whole "miracle" baby image she tried to portray when pregnant with Charlotte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.