Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C1O2

Chatty Member
My first thread title !! I just want to say a few words of thanks .. Thank you to Barry’s tea who I was drinking reading the threads for the company. The toilet seat for the comfort .. where I do most of my tattling, hiding from reality. My mum for giving birth to me, my father for getting the leg over the night i was conceived. Lastly I want to thank the inventor of insta for giving all these wagons a platform to pontificate from. Thank you and good night 😘😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20

C1O2

Chatty Member
“Thinks she’s very grand with her hair band. If colm does a runner she’ll get some land “

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Why do tattlers say a&e? It's ED guys. What a boring story from an absolute bore. So chazza was sick and is grand now. Happens every day in every house, no one cares . She looks very angry in the stories, id say the circus monkey fell back on her. Shes like one of the ugly sisters in cinderella in the opera house played by men. Her and that aileen would want to reigned in seriously 😳
I still call it A&E and don't come at me but in my head CUH is still Cork regional, I'm of the older generation. Luckily people know where I'm on about.

Reactions: 15

Laadloo15

Sorry now, I literally never comment here but she could be sending her child with himself to another step mother in the future if they ever break up so she should think about how she’d want her child to be treated!!

marymac19

VIP Member
Has anyone thought about Phil's poor wife throughout this. She never mentioned her yesterday for obvious reasons ..very hurtful.

Rachy2020

It's over 35 is a geriatric pregnancy
Was 35 and over in the Coombe. Anyway is this really relevant?!! The reality is alot of woman are having babies later in life and so many are undergoing infertility and IVF for years and years so I personally don't get the smug and hateful comments against older mums. I think it's pretty shitty tbh.

Reactions: 14

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Completely. I love crime thrillers but all hers are the stereotypical formulaic ones with titles like "The Woman Next Door".
She has a type of cheap trashy chic lit she reads…
The surrogate 🤰
The other woman 👩
The tramp next door 🚪
She rode him up the boreen 🚗
Weekend in the city 🌆
The 40 year old virgin falls pregnant…oops🤰
She was blowing more than balloons 🎈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s giving her a bit of attention so she has to let everyone know. She’ll be back in her mammy’s house tomorrow wondering where he is and who what he’s doing 🤣
Where does he find the time and energy to be riding rings around he looks like he’d be breathless just walking up the stairs. Giving me Georgie burges vibes when he’s doing the deed, “that was A1 Sandy” :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
I don’t know anyone that still owns/wears a pair of vejas that is NOT a fucking gowl

• Haha
  • Heart

nasa5

VIP Member
Her Stepford Wife mask is slipping 🤣
And in those two stories I found her the most likeable I’ve ever found her! Ballet fucking pink had me howling won’t lie, was like hearing your granny swear for the first time

• Haha
Reactions: 12