Sandra Murphy #12 Sandy from Cark afraid of the dark but not when she gets her holeen down the boreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like when you’d get a prayer to read at the school mass, so stunted and forced recited verbatim 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Randy Sandy Aveeno is available at all chemists in Ballincollig at a reduced price. We don't need to be gifted it by Postman Pat. Would you cop yourself on bragging about these freebies because they're not working for you. Go for a good run for yourself and clear the cobwebs from your brain.
Tear up the headplan booklet and do what every other mother does. I was going to say " spontaneous " but we all know you did that already.

Reactions: 5
“Thinks she’s very grand with her hair band. If colm does a runner she’ll get some land “

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Our esteemed former Lord Mayor is being annihilated on Ballincollig AFC FB page 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Basically he’s talking the talk and not walking the walk. He also voted against a full time fire station recently when the ff td office next to his business wants to save it. Hopefully he won’t get on the ballot again

Reactions: 9
Basically he’s talking the talk and not walking the walk. He also voted against a full time fire station recently when the ff td office next to his business wants to save it. Hopefully he won’t get on the ballot again
He's also against the Greenway on the other side of ballincollig in carriganarra . He's on the older estates side who don't want access. I challenged him in one of the public forums about it and told me that they shouldn't have to deal with anti social behaviour as they've worked hard and paid mortgages. Last time I checked I also work hard and think the Greenway is great as the road isn't the nicest to walk on... Tis a joke nobody representing is from the village or area really

Reactions: 6
Meanwhile his part time gf is sitting in the car showing how NOT to apply blush 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's also against the Greenway on the other side of ballincollig in carriganarra . He's on the older estates side who don't want access. I challenged him in one of the public forums about it and told me that they shouldn't have to deal with anti social behaviour as they've worked hard and paid mortgages. Last time I checked I also work hard and think the Greenway is great as the road isn't the nicest to walk on... Tis a joke nobody representing is from the village or area really
He seems to be against a lot of things. And he’s obviously against marriage so it’s bad news for Randy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can't wait for both of them to rock up to doors in Ballincollig. Randy who think"s she's better than every single Mum in the area. No hairband will save her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.