Sandra Murphy #12 Sandy from Cark afraid of the dark but not when she gets her holeen down the boreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where we spend our time / We just finished watching this. She’s loving saying ‘we’. We had an affair/ We broke up a family/We had an oops baby.

And how nasty is the garden furniture with the Astroturf, the Beal na Blath sign and it all shoved in to a tiny corner between what looks like two sheds.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Where we spend our time / We just finished watching this. She’s loving saying ‘we’. We had an affair/ We broke up a family/We had an oops baby.

And how nasty is the garden furniture with the Astroturf, the Beal na Blath sign and it all shoved in to a tiny corner between what looks like two sheds.
You could say the tackiness screams ‘new money’ but I’d be inclined to say it’s closer to ‘no money’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A big come down for Randy, I'm sure she dreamed of living in a luxury house in a desirable address in Cork.

No breakfast in bed post this morning. Maybe he didn’t come home last night or maybe she stayed in her mammy’s house. Are we taking bets on a Mai Fitz’ post this evening + walk + back of digital citizens head + planning for the week/ head plan ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A big come down for Randy, I'm sure she dreamed of living in a luxury house in a desirable address in Cork.
There's only one way she is getting a desirable address....and mum looks fit for now ...I'm sure she'll use it to send Charlotte to St. Catherine's though can't see her sending her to the local kilmurry school.

• Haha
No breakfast in bed post this morning. Maybe he didn’t come home last night or maybe she stayed in her mammy’s house. Are we taking bets on a Mai Fitz’ post this evening + walk + back of digital citizens head + planning for the week/ head plan ?!
I’ll roll the dice on a cheesecake making reel 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There's only one way she is getting a desirable address....and mum looks fit for now ...I'm sure she'll use it to send Charlotte to St. Catherine's though can't see her sending her to the local kilmurry school.
Sandra's grandmother only passed away recently and was over 100 so she wouldn't want to be waiting for her mother's house

“What is important to say is I do have a discount code”. Yer alright Randy, not on our uppers like you flogging hello fresh. She’s very puffy looking in that reel. She seems to be piling on the pounds

• Haha
Wow…that’s a major beg for a free holiday to Edinburgh.

What kind of an uneducated gobshite can’t google places to stay and things to do in Edinburgh. Even the dumbest asshole would know Edinburgh Castle, Royal Mile, St Giles Cathedral, Holyrood House, Royal Yacht Britannia.

I could recommend hotels but I’m afraid the places I stay in are well beyond Randy’s basic budget. #deeppockets

Reactions: 5
Wow…that’s a major beg for a free holiday to Edinburgh.

What kind of an uneducated gobshite can’t google places to stay and things to do in Edinburgh. Even the dumbest asshole would know Edinburgh Castle, Royal Mile, St Giles Cathedral, Holyrood House, Royal Yacht Britannia.

I could recommend hotels but I’m afraid the places I stay in are well beyond Randy’s basic budget. #deeppockets
For someone in the hotel industry she should know all about hotels in Edinburgh! A blatant beg, she has no shame. Where are the deep pockets now? And as a former AL trolley dolly she would know all about Edi too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For someone in the hotel industry she should know all about hotels in Edinburgh! A blatant beg, she has no shame. Where are the deep pockets now? And as a former AL trolley dolly she would know all about Edi too.
Nail on head 👍 She’s sooo poor she begs for a weekend away. Embarrassing

Is she hinting to Colm? 😂
Did think the same 😂
I’d say Colm is pretty thick skinned so won’t take a hint, she will need to come out straight and say it, but it’s OK next year is a Leap Year so Sandy can do the asking 🙈

• Haha
Did think the same 😂
I’d say Colm is pretty thick skinned so won’t take a hint, she will need to come out straight and say it, but it’s OK next year is a Leap Year so Sandy can do the asking 🙈
Engagements mean nothing to the Michelin man … he probably got his original ring back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.