Sandra Murphy #12 Sandy from Cark afraid of the dark but not when she gets her holeen down the boreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bring us up to speed? Haven’t been keeping up with the Kardashians in a while! No pun intended 🤣
Kourtney announced she’s pregnant by her new husband by waving a poster saying ‘Travis, I’m Pregnant’ in the audience of a concert they were playing. High class to the max.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she’s pregnant that soon after her ‘miracle baby’ it just goes to show was any of it ever true about her thinking she’d never have a baby naturally.
---
She looks it here
God they really are a “dumpy” couple. He looks shocking with with the farmer rolled up sleeves and that poor shirt is under serious pressure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The ex had a lucky escape. If she's not pregnant then both of them are blowing up like balloons. He has no clothes that fit him. She's showing chazza a lot now.

Reactions: 9
Kourtney announced she’s pregnant by her new husband by waving a poster saying ‘Travis, I’m Pregnant’ in the audience of a concert they were playing. High class to the max.
Kourtney did it in reference to his band Blink's All the Small Things Video, a girl held same sign saying "Travis I'm pregnant"

Can picture Randy down by City Hall with similar sign 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You’d have to laugh at Randy posting the link to the orange puff ball dress she was wearing at the weekend.
I’m sure the dress would look nice on the right person but unfortunately Randy was not that person. Put it in the bin Rand!

You’d have to laugh at Randy posting the link to the orange puff ball dress she was wearing at the weekend.
I’m sure the dress would look nice on the right person but unfortunately Randy was not that person. Put it in the bin Rand!
She was wearing that dress again last week in Douglas with the same white hairband 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Coco Chanel said look in the mirror and take off one accessory before you leave the house. I think Sandra's mantra is to look and add another gaudy piece of glittery tack!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Flat out posting AF links.. I’d chaw my own arm off before I’d click one! Must be looking to fund all those amazing trips she has coming up.

Reactions: 4
Her and the beautiful truth have ruined vehas for me. Both are the total opposite of the cool girl veja aesthetic.
Randy is trying so desperately hard to move away from her frumpy look but is failing catastrophically in her attempts to be a yummy mummy. It must kill her to read here. Just because you have a few pairs of a €170 sneaker doesn’t make you cool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.