Sandra Murphy #12 Sandy from Cark afraid of the dark but not when she gets her holeen down the boreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s pregnant that soon after her ‘miracle baby’ it just goes to show was any of it ever true about her thinking she’d never have a baby naturally.
---
She looks it here

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She looks really short in that photo. The dress and hairband are doing nothing for her.

Reactions: 6
Colm wouldn’t be that stupid again or would he :rolleyes:
I’d imagine if she were expecting again it’s on purpose and he’s tethered to her for life anyway with little Chazza so what’s one more in the clan?

I hate speculating if women are pregnant with all the pregnancy losses that you hear of these days. She mightn’t have lost all the weight from Chazza and that would explain the slightly fuller centre? The 250 calorie breakfasts might not be working!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’d imagine if she were expecting again it’s on purpose and he’s tethered to her for life anyway with little Chazza so what’s one more in the clan?

I hate speculating if women are pregnant with all the pregnancy losses that you hear of these days. She mightn’t have lost all the weight from Chazza and that would explain the slightly fuller centre? The 250 calorie breakfasts might not be working!
I thought breast feeding was supposed to help with weight loss but not sure if Randy bf, can anyone remember?

• Haha
She looks really short in that photo. The dress and hairband are doing nothing for her.
Does no one tell her about the headbands? If my family or friends saw me in something like that they’d tell me straight out.

If she’s pregnant that soon after her ‘miracle baby’ it just goes to show was any of it ever true about her thinking she’d never have a baby naturally.
---
She looks it here
She looks pregnant in that photo
---

But she only gained 3lbs when pregnant on Chaz because she’d lost 20lbs before her oops pregnancy

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.