Sandra Murphy #12 Sandy from Cark afraid of the dark but not when she gets her holeen down the boreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Randy Sandy Murphy.
Kudus to @C1O2 for the new thread title.
Literally can’t be arsed doing a recap on this absolute clown… feel free tattlers to let lose!
---
Can I also just add to this to say…when Randy takes us all to court and we are all facing jail time..,I’m bringing you all down with me!!!🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Recap,

Still wearing Nana dresses
Still wearing those awful shoes (must be stinking at this stage) with said nana dresses.
Daily getting the knife in for Colms ex with her perfect baby/perfect life images
Telling us what “a dream” Colms clone is.
Updates on how Colm brings her coffee the one morning of the week she spends with him.
Baby boomerang kicking feet.
Tangoed with in an inch of her life.
Reporting the news to us in her nasally put on posh voice, even though we all have access to the internet/watch said news.
Still wearing the god awful headbands.
Still blocking Colms clones face like she’s a royal baby we even got a man sized orange hand the other day.
Still a massive SNOB!!

Have a missed anything?

Reactions: 4
My first thread title !! I just want to say a few words of thanks .. Thank you to Barry’s tea who I was drinking reading the threads for the company. The toilet seat for the comfort .. where I do most of my tattling, hiding from reality. My mum for giving birth to me, my father for getting the leg over the night i was conceived. Lastly I want to thank the inventor of insta for giving all these wagons a platform to pontificate from. Thank you and good night 😘😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Recap,

Still wearing Nana dresses
Still wearing those awful shoes (must be stinking at this stage) with said nana dresses.
Daily getting the knife in for Colms ex with her perfect baby/perfect life images
Telling us what “a dream” Colms clone is.
Updates on how Colm brings her coffee the one morning of the week she spends with him.
Baby boomerang kicking feet.
Tangoed with in an inch of her life.
Reporting the news to us in her nasally put on posh voice, even though we all have access to the internet/watch said news.
Still wearing the god awful headbands.
Still blocking Colms clones face like she’s a royal baby we even got a man sized orange hand the other day.
Still a massive SNOB!!

Have a missed anything?
Thank you for the recap @We were on a break . Randy literally bores me so much I didn’t have it in me 🤣
---
My first thread title !! I just want to say a few words of thanks .. Thank you to Barry’s tea who I was drinking reading the threads for the company. The toilet seat for the comfort .. where I do most of my tattling, hiding from reality. My mum for giving birth to me, my father for getting the leg over the night i was conceived. Lastly I want to thank the inventor of insta for giving all these wagons a platform to pontificate from. Thank you and good night 😘😘😘😘
Classic 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wonder does sandy buy for 2 girls and not just her own? Ralph Lauren is not cheap but is Emily getting penny's? Colm make sure both daughters get the same coz the trollop your currently seeing on Sundays shows off a lot to piss your ex off even more.

Reactions: 4
Her obsession with designer baby wear screams ‘how can we look like we have money…when we don’t have any money’. I think it’s one thing if someone buys it for you as a present but filming yourself to show people you can afford designer baby clothes over and over again is very gauche.

Reactions: 11
Her obsession with designer baby wear screams ‘how can we look like we have money…when we don’t have any money’. I think it’s one thing if someone buys it for you as a present but filming yourself to show people you can afford designer baby clothes over and over again is very gauche.
And it's outlet Kildare Village designer 😂

Reactions: 8
Wonder has Charlotte even met her half siblings in all this time?

Reactions: 2
No she is a busy lady. Someone on his side that wldnt be an in law as they aren’t married

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for whoever is minding the baby. They better be ready for the hourly checkins!!

Reactions: 3
The most recent reel yoke she shared should be kept for herself and her nearest and dearest, not shared for public consumption on the www. Nothing is sacred, precious or private with her (much as she wants to give that impression). I have all those photos from my pregnancies and early newborn days too, but keep them just for myself and himself to admire and treasure.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.