Sandra Murphy #12 Sandy from Cark afraid of the dark but not when she gets her holeen down the boreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did think the same 😂
I’d say Colm is pretty thick skinned so won’t take a hint, she will need to come out straight and say it, but it’s OK next year is a Leap Year so Sandy can do the asking 🙈
I would say she would even buy her own ring

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm wondering is she pregnant agsin I haven't seen a glass of wine fir a while. I'm on a break on my 12 hour shift maybe I missed it. She us definitely piling in weight she would definitely try and trap him with another coz the 1st oops baby didn't do it foir her .

Reactions: 6
The same thought has crossed my mind recently too. I wouldn't be surprised if she was, as time isn't on her side if she wants another. Wonder would she expect him to spend more time with her if they had 2 kids together.

The same thought has crossed my mind recently too. I wouldn't be surprised if she was, as time isn't on her side if she wants another. Wonder would she expect him to spend more time with her if they had 2 kids together.
She might be invited to a second sleepover per week at the compound if baby no.2 arrived, she is so old fashioned might feel if she could produce a son and Kelleher heir that it might cement her position

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So if she was pregnant again that would probably mean Charlie wasn’t so much a “miracle baby” as Sandra just happened to get pregnant when she lost her virginity…Sandra losing her virginity was the miracle 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For someone in the hotel industry she should know all about hotels in Edinburgh! A blatant beg, she has no shame. Where are the deep pockets now? And as a former AL trolley dolly she would know all about Edi too.
Was she really an air hostess ?! That explains her newsreader voice. She thinks she’s still on the intercom welcome passengers aboard 🙄.

Sandy the only passenger you’re welcoming aboard would get up on any board by the sounds of it.

• Haha
I can imagine her going for a second, time is against her though so it would have to be quite soon. She probably thinks it would put her on a level with the ex and almost justify them being together like look it wasn’t a mistake

Hope his first kids get to go on holiday as well, that’ll be sure to cause resentment later in life if not

Reactions: 3
She’s so boring and immature with her bread-crumbing of trips. Who does that?
I think it’s indicative of trying to avoid ordinary life. Like what are you running away from? Everything is a weekend here, an overnight away there, only back from one boring holiday and straight to booking the next one. What’s so terrible about your life here that you’re constantly trying to escape it? Oh wait…..

Don’t get me wrong, I love to travel, probably more than a lot of people.…but I’d imagine the realisation of her living situation with a guy she’s ‘accidentally’ linked herself to for life has a lot to do with her incessant need to escape her life here.

I think it’s indicative of trying to avoid ordinary life. Like what are you running away from? Everything is a weekend here, an overnight away there, only back from one boring holiday and straight to booking the next one. What’s so terrible about your life here that you’re constantly trying to escape it? Oh wait…..

Don’t get me wrong, I love to travel, probably more than a lot of people.…but I’d imagine the realisation of her living situation with a guy she’s ‘accidentally’ linked herself to for life has a lot to do with her incessant need to escape her life here.
I'd say she's running from reality. Can only spend some of her time at his, due to his kids situation, and no privacy at home with mammy. She hasn't settled down at all.

Reactions: 7
Dunno is it filters or what, but this hardly even looks like her 😕 Face looks so bloated.
Has she had the lips done?? Could explain her going quiet this week.
IMG_7960.jpeg

IMG_7964.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.