Sandra Murphy #12 Sandy from Cark afraid of the dark but not when she gets her holeen down the boreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still cosleeping with Chazza, so no wonder there’s no sign of Colm. Unless they’re back to their roots ridin in the car while she’s being minded? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Still cosleeping with Chazza, so no wonder there’s no sign of Colm. Unless they’re back to their roots ridin in the car while she’s being minded? 🤮
Another FAKE Q&A with Randy. There’s no way people message her about Chazza’s sleeping arrangements. Nobody cares. Chazza could sleep on the doorstep and I wouldn’t give two shits.

Nobody cares about her routine, going back to work bla bla…it’s boring.

Reactions: 6
Wtf is Sandra spouting on about with planning permission talk?! I heard from a v reliable source that Colm's place in Crookstown got no planning and the father just built whatever he wanted on that land. She is some gobshite!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf is Sandra spouting on about with planning permission talk?! I heard from a v reliable source that Colm's place in Crookstown got no planning and the father just built whatever he wanted on that land. She is some gobshite!
Oh if you DM her details of the planning refusal she’ll intervene….presumably in her capacity as the marketing person at an airport hotel?!

In reality she’ll probably just look up the planning file and regurgitate the reasons for rejection in her newsreader voice so that us plebs will understand. She truly is a woman of the people.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh duck off Randy. Back lecturing and the hairband WTF! What she's really saying is stop discussing her situation. Randy you're an idiot that thinks they're an expert on everything. Well you're NOT. Stick that up your hola.

Reactions: 9
The text bits about Celine Dion, Caroline Flack and Cheryl Cole etc, she copied word for word from somewhere else, so it’s not even her own opinion! I saw it in a post on Facebook at the weekend.

Reactions: 10
It's no ones business if hes the legal age of consent...alright so Sandra you'll be delighted if an 18 year old Charlotte comes home with a 50 year old man will you....it also annoys me the way we've never heard from the young man involved what toll this actually took on his mental health,he was the real victim and shouldn't have people speaking g for him saying its "fine"

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.