Sandra Murphy #12 Sandy from Cark afraid of the dark but not when she gets her holeen down the boreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s arrogant & really dumb. I’ve seen him being called out on Facebook as well in the past & he cannot articulate himself at all. He left that conversation with the excuse of ‘family’ because he wasn’t capable of answering the question. He’s a knob
He does come across as a bit of a twit alright. If I hear once more about his ancestors and their pedigree in the Rising or his nana sieving flour through her petticoats on the Coal Quay I’ll lose it 😂 You learn a lot about who someone is when their whole selling point is what dead people they’re related to. The present and future is in the other direction.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Snap! I got absolutely roasted on Sabrina’s thread for the suggestion also
The reality ladies is for anyone that doesn't know, if you are pregnant and over 30 your file will say geriatric pregnancy. That's coming from a midwife!

Reactions: 7
It's over 35 is a geriatric pregnancy
Was 35 and over in the Coombe. Anyway is this really relevant?!! The reality is alot of woman are having babies later in life and so many are undergoing infertility and IVF for years and years so I personally don't get the smug and hateful comments against older mums. I think it's pretty crappy tbh.

Reactions: 14
Was 35 and over in the Coombe. Anyway is this really relevant?!! The reality is alot of woman are having babies later in life and so many are undergoing infertility and IVF for years and years so I personally don't get the smug and hateful comments against older mums. I think it's pretty crappy tbh.
The only reason I remember I was 32 having Mt second and my mother was asking was u a geriatric!!.... I was offened!!!... I know someone that had her second at 49....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Agreed
Agreed it's just spiteful

Reactions: 4
Agreed

Agreed it's just spiteful
It must be great to have no medical issues that cause infertility and just be able to get pregnant and sustain a pregnancy at the drop of a hat but that is not the reality for so many women. I despise the nastiness about older mums on here I really do.

Reactions: 9
It must be great to have no medical issues that cause infertility and just be able to get pregnant and sustain a pregnancy at the drop of a hat but that is not the reality for so many women. I despise the nastiness about older mums on here I really do.
I'm 37 I've been pregnant 7 times and have 2 living kids. My neighbour is expecting her 7th she sneezes and she's pregnant but they have feck all time for the kids once they turn 3 or 4 there running round the streets like ferral cats

Reactions: 2
Shes exhausted after her day. Imagine paying childcare after that. Does colm just work in the tyre shop coz the council just meet on Monday evening im sure

Reactions: 1
She posted that around 7.20 am this morning I was already after getting kids sorted and in work.. Handy day for sandy late starts 🙄

Reactions: 5
Her mammy makes her the coffee in bed. She only stay over with her boyfriend once a week for a sleepover

Reactions: 3
I passed the infamous Mai Fitz’s today, it’s literally a pub on the side of the main Cork/Kerry road with a constant flow of loud traffic….definitely not a place I would want to go for a nice family meal 😬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.