Sandra Murphy #12 Sandy from Cark afraid of the dark but not when she gets her holeen down the boreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so self-indulgent and self-obsessed. I don’t envy her leaving her baba and going back to work if she doesn’t want to but you’d swear she was going to fight on the frontline in Ukraine the way she’s carrying on. Insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so self-indulgent and self-obsessed. I don’t envy her leaving her baba and going back to work if she doesn’t want to but you’d swear she was going to fight on the frontline in Ukraine the way she’s carrying on. Insufferable.
💯 agree. I remember going back to work after my first and it was hard. But I certainly didn’t spend my last day at home bawling over photos and listening to sad music 🙄

Reactions: 4
Sandy must keep in mind she’s a single mother really at the end of the day and all the coffee cups in bed in the world won’t change that.. and if I were with man who could do what he’s ✨allegedly✨ done to his first partner and mother of his two kids, knowing that betrayal and hurt? Well I’d know better not to trust him too much

Reactions: 6
Her fashion sense hasn’t improved any with the few months off anyway 🤢 One way ticket to nana-ville.

Reactions: 2
Seriously when chazza starts school and there's yummy mummies at the gate she will look like a grandma let alone communion and confirmation.

Are we going to start taking bets on how long it will take for her to get knocked up again?

Seriously when chazza starts school and there's yummy mummies at the gate she will look like a grandma let alone communion and confirmation.
Careful now!!! I said this before and there was some very strong opinions!!!!!
---
Are we going to start taking bets on how long it will take for her to get knocked up again?
He’s thick but he’s not that thick to get caught out twice 😜 😜

Reactions: 1
It’s the showing off that everything is perfect that annoys me, imagine if her brother got someone knocked up and left his wife for her, it would be a different story, she acts all holy than thou but she is so far from it

Reactions: 7
It’s the showing off that everything is perfect that annoys me, imagine if her brother got someone knocked up and left his wife for her, it would be a different story, she acts all holy than thou but she is so far from it
Wait till he does the same to her and he will just a matter of time.

Reactions: 3
She’s vile. She should be ashamed of her life. The ex must hate him & her for the public humiliation aside of the cheating but in the end she had a lucky escape

Reactions: 3
The Michelin man is getting a slating on Twitter over the last few days. He's so arrogant. Wonder which family he was spending his Saturday evening with 🙄

View attachment 2204799View attachment 2204800View attachment 2204801
He’s arrogant & really dumb. I’ve seen him being called out on Facebook as well in the past & he cannot articulate himself at all. He left that conversation with the excuse of ‘family’ because he wasn’t capable of answering the question. He’s a knob

He’s arrogant & really dumb. I’ve seen him being called out on Facebook as well in the past & he cannot articulate himself at all. He left that conversation with the excuse of ‘family’ because he wasn’t capable of answering the question. He’s a knob
You're right, he cannot articulate himself at all. So many comments to him from people in his LEA and he either ignores them entirely or else has a smart ass reply. How he got elected is beyond me.

You're right, he cannot articulate himself at all. So many comments to him from people in his LEA and he either ignores them entirely or else has a smart ass reply. How he got elected is beyond me.
It’s beyond me too. I can’t understand how he got in. If he is the best the locality has to offer I’d be worried 😦

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.