Sandra Murphy #12 Sandy from Cark afraid of the dark but not when she gets her holeen down the boreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she drop the posh accent there for a second on her stories?
I noticed yes she did sound like typical norrie for a few seconds. Plus since when is a pic of a cup of coffee content. Shes a bloody boring. Does she ever leave her hair down and actually have fun? Carries on like a very settled granny in her late 60s. Who needs to be caked on make up in this weather?

Reactions: 2
Absolutely she does! The magic words are “back seat of car” and “boreen”🤣

Shes trolling us now with the makeup. I’d love to see her ‘no makeup” makeup look!!

is she only printing menus 4 days per week?
My 7 year old got into my make up today and she looks like sandy ....SHOVELED on!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks like she put foundation on her lips 🤢
Randy does put foundation on her lips…a friend of hers who is a make up artist told her to do this. She goes to great lengths to address this particular topic on a regular basis. Clearly, reading here!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Absolutely she does! The magic words are “back seat of car” and “boreen”🤣

Shes trolling us now with the makeup. I’d love to see her ‘no makeup” makeup look!!

is she only printing menus 4 days per week?
Sandra…the 90’s called and want their Pan Stick and dark lips back…my god she trowels that makeup on. I have never seen anyone in the last 10+ years to wear so much makeup, nowadays it’s all about fresh glory natural makeup

Reactions: 3
Jesus I’m actually traumatised from that make up she posted. I don’t have the words for how bad it is

Big difference in the chisel jawline too when you see filtered vs non filtered photos of her. She’s an absolute fright with all the makeup and tan.

Reactions: 1
What a saddo detailing her day for us…no photos or videos. As if we are interested. Her content is so piss poor…I’m surprised that agency hasn’t dropped her. I follow a few threads on here like Sinead Curvy Style, Sabrina and others like that and we all complain about them but at least they provide us with lots to talk about where as this one is so unbelievably poor at being an influencer….

Is that both of Colm’s family’s she’s referring to? His family with her and his family that she helped break up!? Maybe you could clarify Randy in your normal Caaark accent as opposite to the fake nasally accent 👍

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She means her family and colms family id imagine. He strikes me as a man that loves the pub and will just go and leave her minding the baby. He takes her out for Sunday dinner and that's her date for the week. She will put up with anything from him because she portrays this perfect life with him to annoy the ex. He can walk all over her and she will just smile.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.