Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBW

VIP Member
New to the thread but OG follower of "Pixiwoo". I don't follow them on SM so I missed the bit about them buying holiday homes. I read the previous thread but it was only a quick mention. Where did they buy them?

I can't believe how much money they have.

Reactions: 7

Seven of Nine

Sams back at the antique jewellers spending more than I make in a month or three. Honestly a bit jealous but also so curious about her relationship with the jewellers as she previously was there helping them go through all a lot and how much money do you need to spend somewhere to develop a relationship

Nic pays £150 per consultation to see a fella in London. He has her hold metal rods and sells her supplements. He saw her coming.
The amount of quackery she is rich yet stupid enough to pay for is astounding.

Did anyone else see that they’ve had to reduce the price of their rental property? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 (repeat until I die)

I used to love watching Pixiwoo. Bought the real technique brushes and listened to everything they said 😂 then they got rich and omg how much did they change... They became so snobby! Not relatable at all anymore...
The difference between them is that Sam embraces it, and isn’t trying to be relatable, which I think is positive. She worked very hard to earn what she’s got and I respect that. Nic doesn’t seem to ‘get it’ at all, and swings between trying to be relatable by playing the mum card, and having baths with several £200 candles lit in her tacky bathroom complete with TV, trying to get stuff for free, showing off stuff she’s been sent for free, and attempting to con people out of their money by renting them an overpriced air bnb

Last edited:
  • Wow

VIP Member
On Companies House it says the Pixiwoo company made £6m in their final year so they definitely made loads more than that with Real Techniques with the brushes being so popular.

• Wow

Velocigee

So it was their brother John's wedding yesterday, Nic actually posted family photos today and Sam uploaded a selfie of a can of coke?! Wtf

• Wow

D78

I remember when they first started out it was the same skincare all the time embryolise (sure I spelt that wrong so sorry in advance)
Same as the foundation was always Chanel
I don't understand because I have used the same skincare for over 20 years clarins and Bobbi brown when I can afford and nivea q10 /Superdrug vitamin e range when I'm skint
So if she loves it so much just buy it?! She can well afford it
Maybe it's the thrill of being able to blah it for free? I'm sure we would all love that 😂
But that's why I never buy in influencers recommendation cos they never stick to it

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
It’s a grand per night too! 🤯

Well, it was for the date I looked at (out of curiosity not because I want to book)

• Wow

Vanelope

VIP Member
I may not agree with some things she says or does but Sam was the oldest child in a family where her dad was violent to her mum so she knows about this and protected her siblings.

• Heart
  • Sad

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Sam’s addressed her current tweakments on her feed, no buccal fat removal.

I think she looks terrific .

• Heart

Elizah D

The ultimate in first world navel gazing beauty preoccupation.
Nic Chapman and her fake elephant thigh tattoo to represent to the world she is tough skinned. Move the fuck on oh vacuous one!

• Haha
  • Sick

halloweenbean

I see Selma Blair has commented on her posts but she’s ignored her and just commented on the former glamour magazine editors comment instead 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

Vanelope

VIP Member
It’s other people’s kids, you don’t want to comment but you know the ones that are proper horrors. My best friends kid was awful and spoilt til he went to school. Now a lovely lad. She brings this on herself by putting her daughter on social media to hundreds of thousands of followers to get free stuff. She should protect them by keeping them private.

• Heart

Loobloo

VIP Member
I think she is so stunning - but when she is on other people's IG she does not look like that. Not worse, just different. Fuller faced.
Totally agree, she was in the background of a couple of Nics videos recently, and looked so different, still lovely, just different.

Reactions: 6

davidsdead

VIP Member
Maybe they know about these threads? She might think even those asking a genuine question because they’re just curious is a tattle troll 😩🤣

As for the baby thing, biologically speaking she’s close- if not already past being able to have a baby naturally, she’s in her mid 40s now. She’d be mad to start over, can you imagine Sam with a newborn at this stage in her life? She’s also addressed this question quite happily in the past and said that they’d deffo discussed it but after babysitting Bobbi one day they both decided it deffo wasn’t for them. Why not just say that?

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
I like how Nic is trying to get her new TikTok audience to think she works at MAC wearing that MAC sweatshirt in one of her videos!

• Haha

eskimopie

VIP Member
attention starved maybe. Has her engagement dropped off? She has to be one of the grabbiest out there, paying must choke her.
Sam said on her live the other day that Nic had asked her if she could make some of their YouTube vids live again. Sam references this site A LOT considering her thread is as dry as fuck. She kept getting really pissed off whenever anyone asked how married life was, she thought they were from here.

• Haha