Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how Nic is trying to get her new TikTok audience to think she works at MAC wearing that MAC sweatshirt in one of her videos!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like how Nic is trying to get her new TikTok audience to think she works at MAC wearing that MAC sweatshirt in one of her videos!
I just came to mention the Mac jumper 😂😂😂😂

I do wonder what she is trying to get out of this TikTok account though

Reactions: 3
I used to love watching Pixiwoo. Bought the real technique brushes and listened to everything they said 😂 then they got rich and omg how much did they change... They became so snobby! Not relatable at all anymore...

Reactions: 15
I used to love watching Pixiwoo. Bought the real technique brushes and listened to everything they said 😂 then they got rich and omg how much did they change... They became so snobby! Not relatable at all anymore...
The number of makeup products I was fooled into buying in their early days because they used them in videos . The brushes were good though

Reactions: 10
Nic pays £150 per consultation to see a fella in London. He has her hold metal rods and sells her supplements. He saw her coming.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Nic pays £150 per consultation to see a fella in London. He has her hold metal rods and sells her supplements. He saw her coming.
The amount of quackery she is rich yet stupid enough to pay for is astounding.

Did anyone else see that they’ve had to reduce the price of their rental property? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 (repeat until I die)

The difference between them is that Sam embraces it, and isn’t trying to be relatable, which I think is positive. She worked very hard to earn what she’s got and I respect that. Nic doesn’t seem to ‘get it’ at all, and swings between trying to be relatable by playing the mum card, and having baths with several £200 candles lit in her tacky bathroom complete with TV, trying to get stuff for free, showing off stuff she’s been sent for free, and attempting to con people out of their money by renting them an overpriced air bnb

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Does she just find excuses to talk about her shaved head and chemo at any given opportunity? She apparently wanted to shout out the cashier in the bank but didn’t think to look at her name tag and only knew her name because the man behind her said it!

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow nic. I only know from this thread that it’s been hinted at that she favours her daughter. I’ve just watched her stories of her son drawing an owl and he looks like a sweet little soul. 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t follow nic. I only know from this thread that it’s been hinted at that she favours her daughter. I’ve just watched her stories of her son drawing an owl and he looks like a sweet little soul. 🥺
I don’t see that she favours her daughter, more that her daughter is very full on and always wants To be in front of the camera so she features more. I see that she gets a bit irritated by her being a little madam at times. But then she doesn’t identify so much with her son who’s a more sensitive soul. Just my observations

Something in reference to Katie admitting faking domestic violence bruises to sell a story to the papers and how it affects people’s perception of real victims
Katie herself said the Sun faked the bruises. She said that she told them there was no DV but the sun applied the make-up (photoshopped?) to make it look like there was, made a fake story and ran it anyway. She denied there had ever been DV.

Sam reposted it saying she thought it was very questionable that a newspaper would do this to sell stories…. So she didn’t say outright that she was doubting Katie, it could’ve been taken thatshe was condemning the Sun - it was purposely ambiguous I think.

Katie’s post seems to have been wiped from everywhere (so it may be that Sam didn’t remove it but IG did) - I suspect KP was lying and got threatened with legal action because you can’t find it anywhere now. May be on her thread on here but not checked

• Wow