Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Restless Native

VIP Member
When she first did, didn't she just do it from her spare room or something? She has a beautiful apartment, I'm sure she can find a decent enough background, maybe get a ring light and a decent camera? She must have been really over it at some point if she got rid of all her equipment 😳
Didn't they used to teach at the studio they had as well? Sam's really talented but I always found the I'm too cool for school act a bit off putting tbh

Reactions: 6

VIP Member
And I don’t think anyone cares about what flavour jelly bean her and her daughter got ffs!!!! She said sorry she wants her to film them all but she doesn’t have to post every bloody one!!

Restless Native

VIP Member
Her sister has just lost all her hair through chemo and Sam is posting pics of her new hair cut/colour. I think if it was me I'd think hhmmm my sister might be feeling pretty insecure right now, I'll not do a post about my long blonde hair.
Shes gonna be bald soon too with the amount of fucking about she does with hers

• Haha

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Surprise surprise after hinting enough times and name dropping the brand, Nic got her free Briw freeze product sent to her 🙈
If you want it just go and buy it and then review it, it made me cringe how much she hinted for a freebie last week
She doesn’t even bloody need it! 🤬

eskimopie

VIP Member
Is it just me who finds Nics bragging totally tone deaf, there is a cost of living crisis and a lot of the country are struggling to get by. Today alone, we've had Augustinus Bader, a holiday, new nails and Porsche.
It just doesn't land well at all. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I had actually wondered if she was doing it on purpose today. So bad.

• Sad

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
I haven't watched their channel in a while and omg did Sam get buccal fat removal?? It looks so harsh...especially paired with her cheek fillers, botox, etc. It really ages her (ironically) and makes her look kind of ill. 😬

Screenshot 2023-06-04 at 9.41.28 PM.png

• Heart

skoc

Does anyone find it slightly jarring that Nic always references her negative experience with her Dad when talking about how great Ian is? Maybe I just don’t understand as it’s not something I’d experienced but I find it weird that you’d need to compare to a terrible thing in order to show how appreciative you are of your husband.

VIP Member
Does she really have to turn everything into talking about her and her hair? She started talking about the Will Smith situation just so she can mention her hair again!!

• Haha

Base2019

VIP Member
Tbf Nic keeps saying how much she loves her short hair/bald head. It’s a great thing that she loved it so short, it’ll be back in no time.
Having had hair loss myself due to chemo you never really 100% love the short hair. It’s just a constant reminder when you see yourself of what your going through. But as you say, it will come back 👏🏻

• Heart

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
More than that. They were both millionaires by 2010 if memory serves me right. That was pre RT launching! I remember there was an article at the time when they had both become millionaires - I tried to find it but can’t seem to see any record of it.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was more than that, they were trailblazers, for YouTube and they were good at it. I can imagine if I'd been young in 2009 when I first watched Sam I'd have thought she was big sister material

• Heart