Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Don’t tell me these are all gifted just for the wedding 😵 Surely they can’t be favours?
View attachment 681176
Only just seen this as I don’t watch her stories any longer.

So my local Space NK branch is closing down and the staff are being made redundant, but nice to see the company can still afford to lavish gifts on freeloaders like this pair. I understand it’s not that simple, but just seeing this has infuriated me. It’s the message it sends out. If they’re doing this for her, imagine how much they’re sending out to others. That’s me done with Space NK, not buying a thing from them again.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
So let’s get this straight. She’s in a shop looking at stuff, an assistant is helping her, but she’s on her stories at the same time asking the company to send her said item for free?
Who the fuck does she think she is? The annoying thing is they will probably send her whatever she wants, even though she could just put her hand in her pocket there and then. This behaviour honestly makes me sick 😡

davidsdead

VIP Member
Don’t blame her one bit, yes she’s privileged but so are you if you are healthy and don’t have to consider such choices. MS is a scary illness, it’s progressive, unpredictable and can rob you of your ability to see, walk etc. My aunt had it so I wish nic all the best, her kids are still so young and so is Nic. Yes she’s annoying sometimes, spoiled and a big beggy but I wouldn’t wish ms on anyone.

Last edited:

davidsdead

VIP Member
I was watching Sam’s live a few days ago. Someone asked her if she was looking forward to becoming an auntie.. she said “not really” there was silence then started laughing. She said “I barely like my own kids, I’m not a great auntie tbh but I’m excited for Jim to become a dad”
At least she’s honest hey 🤣🤣

Attachments

Jas119

She is an absolute hypocrite accepting stuff like that . As she said she was off all the PA list , since it wasn’t her ‘job’ no more. Shame on space nk sending it too. Neither of them have any moral compass.
Space NK seem really bad with this, especially if they have recently made staff redundant, that’s awful behaviour.
I don’t know how it helps their business tbh. I remember at Christmas they sent Father Christmas to a load of influencers houses and gave them so much free stuff, meanwhile their actual customers are spending their hard earned money in their stores - if they’re giving free stuff, why not give it to loyal customers. Rant over!
Sam clearly has no shame in accepting these after ‘leaving’ social media.

davidsdead

VIP Member
I think my biggest pet peeve with Nic is her victim mentality about her MS diagnosis. I understand it's terrible and draining to endure however it's a condition that can be lived with. There are people such as Bowel Babe who have a limited time due to cancer but they don't wallow in self pity; they raise awareness, they celebrate the mini victories and they carry on. I feel Nic just wants all the freebies just because she feels entitled to some form of sympathy from people.

Life is about making the most out of what you have; in all ways ie health, wealth, family etc.
Having MS must be terrifying tbf. It’s progressive and it must be so frightening to not know when the next relapse is gonna be or how bad/if you’ll recover.

Vanelope

VIP Member
Nic has an apartment in London as well as their Norwich house and the new holiday cottage. The new pool probably cost between 50-100k with all the landscaping and finishing.
Sam has her million pound oenthouse and a villa that probably cost between 3-500k in Ibiza. I bet all the kids go to private school. For YouTube make up artists that started as Mac counter girls they have gone a very long way. Would be nice if their outlook to the viewers who got them all this was a bit more grateful and less grabby but there you go.

Omg I have literally just come on here to comment about the PR thing and you've all beat me to it! I couldn't believe what I was watching!! I mean seriously?! They're loaded and she's asked a PR to get in touch its so cringe. She could have ordered one online! I'm so annoyed I wanna unfollow her
exactly this. I couldn’t believe what I was watching.

We are in the middle of a global pandemic where companies are struggling - she could have bought it, helped the company out, shared it on her platform if she liked it etc etc - but instead she just asks for PR to send her one for free. Not exactly like she’s short of money when she’s flashing around the money she’s spending on that barn.

Its greedy and entitled. And it’s awful that she fact that she thinks doing that sort of thing is ok.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I was watching Sam’s live a few days ago. Someone asked her if she was looking forward to becoming an auntie.. she said “not really” there was silence then started laughing. She said “I barely like my own kids, I’m not a great auntie tbh but I’m excited for Jim to become a dad”
At least she’s honest hey 🤣🤣
She just comes across as such a miserable bitch TBH.

lucylucyapplejuicy

She needs to stop with this crap and either sit in her house counting her money (instead of spending it), or actually commit to using her profile to support The MS Society. It’s the total lack of awareness that angers me, both in asking for free shit but also bragging about the very expensive treatment she’s having. Don’t be wanging on about your future hair loss (and how dreadful this will be) when there are countless people with MS who would shave their head tomorrow if it meant being able to afford to try what she’s having.

QueenBW

VIP Member
To be fair, though, Jim is the last of the Chapman siblings to have kids. Sam is an aunt three times over by now. So, yeah, why would Jim's particular child be exciting?

I'm no Sam-stan but I found her reply kind of funny and in a way refreshing. Not everyone likes kids or is excited about kids. Good for her for being honest about it even if she gets called bitch for it. The comment about her own kids is obviously meant to be taken as a joke, although I know people who love their kids but admit to not having liked them when they were actual little kids because, guess what, they don't like kids.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks