Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sam Chapman

Hi everyone
I realise this isn’t the done thing but I’ve got quite a bit of time on my hands so thought I could clear up some of this speculation for you.

I don’t remember the exact date we became millionaires but it wasn’t as early at 2010.

Danny and I split in sept 2013 and I remember that I had 40k in the bank then. (Obviously that was a huge amount as I’d lived in my overdraft since I moved to London when I was 18 in 1995/6)

I think it was most likely to be late 2016/2017

As for how much we earned personally during our time, I couldn’t tell you, I haven’t added it up but of course you can always find out how much Pixiwoo made from Companies House and deduct the tax, if you can be arsed.

Our early days on YouTube 2008 - 2012 were spent trying to convince brands that there was even legs in social media. Many did (reluctantly at first) supply us with products but I don’t recall any money until Gleam started. We did however make good money (thousands not millions) from the partner program and then after that the gamble we took on the offshoot beauty platform CPMs but that probably only lasted a few years, after the CPMs came down, the second gamble we took, RT (which was actually the first but took longer to mature) was doing well so I we started to earn from that.

Our business model was always to work with one brand to build something that we loved together so that we wouldn’t need to take lots of different sponsorship deals and therefore dilute ourselves. This meant Nic and I didn’t do that many sponsored ads (in comparison to most others).

With regard to properties, yes I own some.
When I started earning a lot I would panic about it being in the bank and so I started to put it into property.
The last two years of pixiwoo were very very stressful, legally I can’t talk about that nor do I want too but when Nic and I decided to stop Pixiwoo, I wanted to have something positive that would mark the 12 years of hard work and stress. That is why I bought the villa in Ibiza.

I intend to rent it out next year so that it will pay for itself but for now I’m just going to enjoy it and maybe one day in the future we’ll live there.

As for the future work wise, Ive had quite a bit of time to think about it and I definitely will start work again, not least because I panic if I’m not earning and only spending.

I don’t see myself coming back to social media in the same way that I left but I do have some ideas but it’s not Gin.

I’ve never been one to enjoy sharing too much of my life or the speculation that comes with it (although at times I’ve done just that). I’m sure you’ll all agree that I’m not that interesting. I fluctuate in weight by and 12lbs frequently (again it’s not interesting) I change my hair regularly, some of these you like, most you hate 🤣 but that’s about it. (FYI - I do miss my brunette hair but I have too much grey now and I’m lazy so this is much easier to maintain)

I don’t really mind the criticism about me but I do find criticism of the people I love difficult.

My sister is ace although she is a massive over-sharer. She runs wild with that shit but is very kind and so so generous.
My husband is unbelievably supportive, kind, hard working and very clever. I don’t need to support him financially, although I happily would.
He has multiple jobs amongst those he’s a university lecturer four days a week.

He is shorter than me though so you are very correct there. 🤣

I’m 5’10. He’s 5’7. It’s not a thing for us but some people have issues with height difference.

Most people are shorter than me. I seem to have always dated men that are the same height as me or shorter. It’s not a factor for me.
I’m getting off the train now so I’ll end this here. I do understand that the speculation and running with it is all part of the fun here and also it’s probably far more interesting than the truth so I don’t expect it to end. As my daughter says, It’s not that deep.
Also sorry for punctuation and grammar.

I’m barely educated. You probably know that.

😃 x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 180

Sam Chapman

She’s alive and well and lives in Norfolk with another sausage.
It’s not my story to tell but I 100% confirm that she’s really happy, healthy and absolutely not brown bread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 129

Jas119

Definitely big respect to Sam after posting on here, it’s nice to have an influencer who speaks to people on Tattle as equals and not publicly branding every single person as a troll! Others could learn from her!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

controlledrage

So did my comment about their wealth on Wednesday night start a discussion which hit a nerve, prompt Sam to write those messages and subsequently solve the Martha mystery???? You're welcome everyone. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Don’t tell me these are all gifted just for the wedding 😵 Surely they can’t be favours?
View attachment 681176
Only just seen this as I don’t watch her stories any longer.

So my local Space NK branch is closing down and the staff are being made redundant, but nice to see the company can still afford to lavish gifts on freeloaders like this pair. I understand it’s not that simple, but just seeing this has infuriated me. It’s the message it sends out. If they’re doing this for her, imagine how much they’re sending out to others. That’s me done with Space NK, not buying a thing from them again.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

davidsdead

VIP Member
Don’t blame her one bit, yes she’s privileged but so are you if you are healthy and don’t have to consider such choices. MS is a scary illness, it’s progressive, unpredictable and can rob you of your ability to see, walk etc. My aunt had it so I wish nic all the best, her kids are still so young and so is Nic. Yes she’s annoying sometimes, spoiled and a big beggy but I wouldn’t wish ms on anyone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
Let’s be honest. Both of their husbands are not really bringing it home are they? Nice husband is always faffing about in the background or doing the lunch or dinner. Sams husband the director is always poncing around her apartment or sunning himself in the villa. They certainly didn’t go for providers.
No…but to be fair, Sam came on this thread not long ago to explain that her husband has more than one job. I think she said he lectures at Norwich university 4 days a week. If he’s fair, hard-working and earnest, I don’t think it matters that he has less money in the bank than Sam.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Shineyshine

VIP Member
So let’s get this straight. She’s in a shop looking at stuff, an assistant is helping her, but she’s on her stories at the same time asking the company to send her said item for free?
Who the fuck does she think she is? The annoying thing is they will probably send her whatever she wants, even though she could just put her hand in her pocket there and then. This behaviour honestly makes me sick 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 32

davidsdead

VIP Member
I was watching Sam’s live a few days ago. Someone asked her if she was looking forward to becoming an auntie.. she said “not really” there was silence then started laughing. She said “I barely like my own kids, I’m not a great auntie tbh but I’m excited for Jim to become a dad”
At least she’s honest hey 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Kittylover2019

Chatty Member
Wow

Nic gets gifted a massive box of beauty products in support of a charity.

Then proceeds to say I will use some of it and the rest will make great stocking fillers or teacher gifts!! Really.......wouldn't it be kinder to pass them on to another charity in need at this time of year? Womens refuge, beauty banks/hygiene bank etc etc.

Surely you could buy teacher gifts out of your own pocket?

• Wow
  • Sad

sheleg

VIP Member
I have a pleasing image in my head now of Martha frolicking through fields of lush green grass with a little pal by her side.

• Heart

HarrisD

It’s so cringe. Can you imagine any well respected Makeup Artists like Lisa Eldridge or Charlotte Tilbury asking for free sex toys in their stories. No wonder they never really made it in the makeup industry anywhere past YouTube.
So embarrassing and so entitled

Reactions: 29

littlepup

VIP Member
Why would Sam come on here on a random Friday and tell all? 🤔 Seems she’s getting her hair done today? Just curious, why now 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because someone said that she financially supported her husband which I suspect she didn’t appreciate so she set the record straight and a few other speculations in the meantime. Good for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 29

halloweenbean

She is so entitled to think she would get a free holiday and shame on her as well as there are thousands of sick children who would love nothing more then to go to Disneyland. She has zero shame, it’s actually embarrassing. She charges all that money to stay in her holiday home and wants a gifted holiday. Can’t go far but swans about in London all the time.
I will never ever forgot when she was sat first class on the train and posted a story about how she didn’t get a free bottle of water. How fucking tone deaf. Sat in first class to go to London to have her hair done for free and moaning because she had to pay £1.69 for some water.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

em12022

I can’t even fathom what she thinks is heartbreak. Jesus fucking Christ your husband has no clothes for a fucking holiday?! My heart literally bleeds. What an overstatement of drama. Some people can’t even afford to eat or heat their homes and we are currently experiencing a war. Insensitive and completely unnecessary. All followed of course with afternoon tea at the ritz. As if a kid wants to go to that bloody starchy and Tory hell hole full of grandmas.. the word “expensive” seems to come out of her mouth every story. Pains me greatly, what a vapid buffoon..

• Sick
Reactions: 27

Jas119

She is an absolute hypocrite accepting stuff like that . As she said she was off all the PA list , since it wasn’t her ‘job’ no more. Shame on space nk sending it too. Neither of them have any moral compass.
Space NK seem really bad with this, especially if they have recently made staff redundant, that’s awful behaviour.
I don’t know how it helps their business tbh. I remember at Christmas they sent Father Christmas to a load of influencers houses and gave them so much free stuff, meanwhile their actual customers are spending their hard earned money in their stores - if they’re giving free stuff, why not give it to loyal customers. Rant over!
Sam clearly has no shame in accepting these after ‘leaving’ social media.

Reactions: 26