Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Her sister has just lost all her hair through chemo and Sam is posting pics of her new hair cut/colour. I think if it was me I'd think hhmmm my sister might be feeling pretty insecure right now, I'll not do a post about my long blonde hair.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

MiraZol

Chatty Member
Come to think of it I got a fair few bits. The days before I realised I was being ‘influenced’ and thought they were genuine recommendations. The Mac and collection 2000 concealer, Mac eyeshadows, that avon eyeliner and a gel pot eyeliner, a borjouis foundation… they were all good products though. Embroyolisse too actually but I think they genuinely did use that at the start or am I being naïve?
Omg, nostalgia just hit me so hard.

• Heart

HarrisD

I’ve never followed Tanya but I don’t understand why you wouldn’t just say at the time that she rehomed the dog as since the marriage break up she no longer has the time to give the dog the time it deserves because of work. Why the big mystery?
Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
She’d have got slated either way so probably decided it’s nobody’s business but theirs 🤷‍♀️

Goosegamer

A friend of mine got married at Voewood. It's a stunning house and garden. Not many butterfly style houses left at all in the UK. Full of taxidermy though. One of the bathrooms had a stuffed turtle in it and the sitting room has cheetah skins all over the place, complete with heads. It was about 8 grand to rent it for 5 days.

• Wow
  • Sad

VIP Member
I hate to say this and I feel awful but it’s true, I get horrible vibes off her daughter, spoilt little madam who is going to grow up thinking she is better than everyone else. I cringe when she’s on camera :(
I know exactly what you mean. I hate to say it too but I feel the same

• Heart
  • Sad

Chmfk

I think it’s brilliant she’s documenting this. It’ll help so many people and raise awareness. Great use of her platform.

i am confused about her accent though haha. They’re not posh people but I feel like she puts her accent on, specifically when she says words like “so”, “know,” “go” etc. Having watched them for years it’s like she doesn’t sound like she used to!

Shineyshine

VIP Member
She’s rich, she’s in her 40s and her children are now teenagers and at least part of the time parented elsewhere and she wants to live on a hot island with a younger man. Shes a less glam Princess Margaret the Mustique years.

They must have worked out they have enough to retire now as that attitude won’t get them any new jobs. It’s very ungrateful.
Ungrateful is the exact word I would use too. I don’t know who she thinks she is exactly, but it is only by good fortune and the fact that people spent their hard earned money on her makeup brushes etc that she finds herself in this position. Her attitude these days stinks.

I love your Princess Margaret analogy 😂

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
She’s clearly trying to attract a certain type of customer too! I hate her at the minute, the random bits of a faux posh accent here and there really grate me.
She’s only going to get a customer able to splash out that amount of money but those same people may well choose to go abroad now air travel is opening up.

The pair of them must be minted up to high heaven , she can’t be relying on this place to boost her monthly income.

QueenBW

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the live either, she grates on me too much lol generally though, I have seen a few posts/comments that she made about really disliking the work. Perhaps hate is a strong word but she has said loads of times she really disliked it. I think they started it at a good time and have made their millions. The influencer market is soooo over saturated now it’s crazy
Yeah, I remember her saying that Youtube helped her feel connected and useful during her pregnancy with her youngest one and the months later when she was staying at home with the baby. So I don't think she always disliked it. But I think it became something she never wanted. She seems like someone who sees herself as too cool for trends and who wants to be an "individual" and being an influencer basically means you encourage people to copy you. Plus, yeah, they made millions, why bother continuing something you no longer enjoy?

Ugh, fuck off Nic with your ‘real life’ ‘my kids argue too, behold the revelation’. We assumed that love, our kids are arguing too, they’re just not doing it in one of our several properties that no one needs to work to maintain!

• Wow

Loobloo

VIP Member
Wow Sam's make up skills are outstanding compared to Nics lately. Sam's recent post, with the three different looks, each one is fantastic.