Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Mangel

Isn’t it lovely how her husband is always available. Never working. He’s always just there laying on the sofa… didn’t have his own place for them to retreat to either… zzzzzz so over it

• Haha
Reactions: 7

martaS

VIP Member
We’ll have to see if she changes her name now . Or if she will do what Nicola has done and kept the chapman in
I think she'll keep or go double-barrelled.

It's strange that none of the siblings posted anything.

Do we thing it was one of these cool weddings where people's phone are confiscated on entry so no-one posts anything?

littlepup

VIP Member
I don’t dislike these girls but Nic talking about being sustainable and reducing plastic, climate change etc 🤯
She is such a consumer, I dread to think the amount of plastic lipstick, mascara, cosmetic and self care packaging etc they get sent and use. Going to a local shop doesn’t mean anything if you’re not buying local produce. It just means a vehicle has brought the produce to that shop for your convenience. I’ve just gone and looked at Ian’s book and as I suspected these are not ingredients locally available for most people, much is likely imported.
It bugs me that people run on about food miles/buying local but don’t understand you’re environmentally better shipping a tomato from Turkey in the winter than heating a greenhouse in England but, no one ‘needs’ to be eating out of season so if you give that much of a shit, just eat in season and local.
Do they heat their pool at all? Ever promote sustainable brands? 🤷🏼‍♀️
76663B2B-C6EC-4E29-BFA3-96191FA663D9.jpeg

Base2019

VIP Member
Not disagreeing with you, but did she actually say she hated it? I haven't watched the live, but the other poster said she had said she didn't miss it, which I feel is slightly different.

100% Agree that you can't trust recommendations from influencers. Sam and Nic were alright at the veeeery beginning, like 2010 very beginning. But all influencers lose their morals at one point or the other.
I haven’t watched the live either, she grates on me too much lol generally though, I have seen a few posts/comments that she made about really disliking the work. Perhaps hate is a strong word but she has said loads of times she really disliked it. I think they started it at a good time and have made their millions. The influencer market is soooo over saturated now it’s crazy

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Did anyone see Nic’s story with Harry giving her a massage so Edie started on the Dad and shouted ‘I’m better, I’m better’? Nic muttered ‘had to get involved didn’t you’ - she knows she’s a precocious little horror 🙈
She really is going to be the most spoilt little brat when she grows up and unfortunately it’s all the parents fault.

Vanelope

VIP Member
Pandemic restrictions are over and gyms are reopening so Peloton’s share price has gone way down. She might have missed the boat there. I hope so beggy face.

• Haha

VIP Member
Omg I’ve just watched her stories and don’t know why I sat through it all. So much shit comes out of her mouth!!!! Is she a dentist now too? With the way she was talking about teeth movement you’d think so! And who gives a shit how many baby teeth her and her siblings have? Literally no one cares!!! God she must be bored to want to tell the world all of those boring stories! Of course had to get the hair and chemo in, even had to talk about DNA so she can say hers has probably changed because of the stem cell treatment 🥱

I used to really like her and preferred her out of the two sisters but she is insufferable these days!

Yel

Chatty Member
She's lost a disproportionate amount from her buccal region. I'd be stunned if she hasn't had surgical alteration.
Agree, she's lost too much for it to be from weight loss. Buccal fat removal is just a disastrous procedure to have done. The immediate results are usually terrible and it'll probably look so so much worse in years to come. Some surgeons have taken a stance on not doing it on ethical grounds.

AshMay

VIP Member
Me too! I had the collection 2000 concealer, healthy mix foundation, soap and glory hand cream, mac 217(?) brush, gel pot eyeliner etc all the youtubers used to rave about, although things felt slightly more authentic back then! My RT brushes lasted really well though to be fair

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Nic continues to tell us what she has spent. Am I supposed to feel sorry for her that she can afford to have multiple frames altered to her new prescription? If it's so expensive, stick to one or two pairs.

Her refined voice is hilarious to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
I don’t like how she does videos with all just one brand and says it’s not an ad or gifted, that she paid for it all herself, then 2 other “influencers” do videos with the exact same makeup and say it was gifted?
Either she is lying or these brands are sending free makeup to random people on instagram but not actual make up artists? Not sure what’s worse!

• Wow

martaS

VIP Member
Sam might go back to YouTube!
When she first did, didn't she just do it from her spare room or something? She has a beautiful apartment, I'm sure she can find a decent enough background, maybe get a ring light and a decent camera? She must have been really over it at some point if she got rid of all her equipment 😳

Pansypotts

VIP Member
Got to say I loved her dress. Not sure about the hair it just looks the same as always but the dress is beautiful

She said something about Dr Terry Wahls and said ‘she’s had stem cells’ cos her protocol is a neutropenic diet, and that she’s watched a lot and ‘something seems off’. Bearing in mind Nic sees a homeopath, has been treating herself with kale and has refused medical treatment for MS, her being sniffy about another snake oil salesman is a bit much IMO. Oh, and she *did* save it, then deleted it

Oh my god, she’s so stupid, Dr Wahls says she had Chemo for her MS, it’s very clear in her bio 🤦🏻‍♀️ https://terrywahls.com/about/about-terry-wahls/

Last edited:

Traveler001

VIP Member
Sam is a gorgeous woman but bloody hell this is awful it looks like she’s been caught in the rain
It looks better here than other photos I've seen where it looks 'crispy'. I think it'd look nicer without the fringe or the fringe swept to the side though.