Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come to think of it I got a fair few bits. The days before I realised I was being ‘influenced’ and thought they were genuine recommendations. The Mac and collection 2000 concealer, Mac eyeshadows, that avon eyeliner and a gel pot eyeliner, a borjouis foundation… they were all good products though. Embroyolisse too actually but I think they genuinely did use that at the start or am I being naïve?
I think they genuinely used it and recommended it because they really did like it, they often used the same products over and over in tutorials.
I bought quite a bit on their recommendation and still repeat buy a lot of it today, but I liked that they actually showed you how to use and what it looked like on.
I miss pixiwoo on YouTube.

Reactions: 10
Come to think of it I got a fair few bits. The days before I realised I was being ‘influenced’ and thought they were genuine recommendations. The Mac and collection 2000 concealer, Mac eyeshadows, that avon eyeliner and a gel pot eyeliner, a borjouis foundation… they were all good products though. Embroyolisse too actually but I think they genuinely did use that at the start or am I being naïve?
Omg, nostalgia just hit me so hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Me too! I had the collection 2000 concealer, healthy mix foundation, soap and glory hand cream, mac 217(?) brush, gel pot eyeliner etc all the youtubers used to rave about, although things felt slightly more authentic back then! My RT brushes lasted really well though to be fair

Me too! I had the collection 2000 concealer, healthy mix foundation, soap and glory hand cream, mac 217(?) brush, gel pot eyeliner etc all the youtubers used to rave about, although things felt slightly more authentic back then! My RT brushes lasted really well though to be fair
Oh the mac 217 brush lol. I got some of those Louise Young brushes they were plugging too. Little did I know they were friends with her! Tbf they are actually really good brushes and still use them all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel like at least at the beginning, even if it was an undisclosed ad, the things they recommended were actually good quality. Plus, they did have skill as makeup artists so they made the products work really well.

I miss early YT.

Reactions: 12
I feel like at least at the beginning, even if it was an undisclosed ad, the things they recommended were actually good quality. Plus, they did have skill as makeup artists so they made the products work really well.

I miss early YT.
Yeah I do think it was products they genuinely liked and had in their kits .

Reactions: 6
Did he really need to be tagged in every single story? And if Example and her husband are such best friends surely it would be normal for them to see him! So boring!!

Reactions: 2
The ultimate in first world navel gazing beauty preoccupation.
Nic Chapman and her fake elephant thigh tattoo to represent to the world she is tough skinned. Move the duck on oh vacuous one!

• Haha
  • Sick
The ultimate in first world navel gazing beauty preoccupation.
Nic Chapman and her fake elephant thigh tattoo to represent to the world she is tough skinned. Move the duck on oh vacuous one!
Oh god. I need to look 🙄

Couldn't agree more, and how she said "how often do you actually get your legs out" along with the poll making it seem it's all just a bit of a show off (not what she went through, the tattoo itself).
If you really wanted a tattoo to represent a hard part of your life as a reminder that you got through it, you wouldn't have to consider how often it was seen by others or need the approval of others to get it done.

Reactions: 4
She said she got halfway through tattoo removal then gave up🙄, why bother with something new so big?

Idiot.

Tattoos are so personal - I agree with getting one of those inkbox ones to see what you think - she bought it so didn’t tag them - but trying to get opinions from social media won’t help you get one.

• Heart
Can’t believe a thread with such little activity has been used for a TikTok video! 🤣 TikTok user is @youtubernewstok and video is about the Martha reveal 8 rows down incase the link doesn’t work!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know Nic said she would like to come back to YouTube but I'm surprised she's actually doing it now. Hopefully she doesn't spend the whole time talking about herself and the format is the same as how they used to be.

• Wow
Reactions: 3