Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edit: I think I’ve got that wrong. It’s how i read it but i think actually she was saying it was make-up, she put it there and she told them that but they ran the story anyway. Either way Sam was calling it out

Reactions: 1
I watched a little bit of Sam's live yesterday, she was calling Katie Price a liar and saying it will make some people not believe it when others go through DV.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I may not agree with some things she says or does but Sam was the oldest child in a family where her dad was violent to her mum so she knows about this and protected her siblings.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Wow, who else saw Nics insta stories today?
Saying she misses working in social media and dipping her toes back in, then goes in to give the reason, she doesnt want to sit around worrying about the people facing war in Ukraine! No words for that one...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She kept going on about how it was her own money. Er yeah, people tend to spend their own cash on stuff they want. Gagging for freebies.

She wants to get back to work but doesn't know it which sector. She will probably start peddling a load of homoeopathic tit.
FB_IMG_1646250695680.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Ugh! She keeps going on about how much money she is spending on skincare. Clearly not getting many freebies so is on the beg. Then she dropped some on the floor and is like ‘oh there’s about £100 quid on the floor’.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Ugh! She keeps going on about how much money she is spending on skincare. Clearly not getting many freebies so is on the beg. Then she dropped some on the floor and is like ‘oh there’s about £100 quid on the floor’.
And tagged the company in:rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
attention starved maybe. Has her engagement dropped off? She has to be one of the grabbiest out there, paying must choke her.
Sam said on her live the other day that Nic had asked her if she could make some of their YouTube vids live again. Sam references this site A LOT considering her thread is as dry as duck. She kept getting really pissed off whenever anyone asked how married life was, she thought they were from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched a bit of Sam’s live the other day and I can’t remember her exact words, but the context was that she has ‘retired’ and does social media ‘as and when’.

Sam said on her live the other day that Nic had asked her if she could make some of their YouTube vids live again. Sam references this site A LOT considering her thread is as dry as duck. She kept getting really pissed off whenever anyone asked how married life was, she thought they were from here.
I saw a bit of that live too and was confused at how angry she kept getting when people ask how married life was. It's not an unusual question, it gets asked quite a lot to someone who has recently got married.

Reactions: 5
Maybe it’s not her own thread that has her so bitter but maybe her brothers?

Reactions: 1
And she puts on such a posh voice and talks really slowly as if she’s addressing a child.

Reactions: 4
She’s been tagging a lot of brands recently, clearly desperate for the freebies so that she doesn’t have to keep spending her money

• Angry
Reactions: 6