Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eskimopie

VIP Member
attention starved maybe. Has her engagement dropped off? She has to be one of the grabbiest out there, paying must choke her.
Sam said on her live the other day that Nic had asked her if she could make some of their YouTube vids live again. Sam references this site A LOT considering her thread is as dry as fuck. She kept getting really pissed off whenever anyone asked how married life was, she thought they were from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

VIP Member
Call me cynical. But I get the impression Nicola will be hoping to make a few quid from this stem cell treatment thing , she going to have too.
With her saying she was going to document it , filming parts of it . Why would she do that. There has to be something in it for her. She’s not doing that out of the goodness of her heart.

If I was in her situation I wouldn’t . Why would you want to film yourself after chemo , when you feel dreadful.

Wouldn’t put it past them to try and make a documentary about it, and sams fella can be the ‘director’ and sam ‘ executive producer’ like she is on that film , no one going to watch.
We all know why her name on that, to try and drum up business.
Keep it all in the family.
Tbh I did think the same when I noticed how much she was going on about it. I know it’s good for awareness but she’s speaking about it just that little bit too much.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I watched her stories just to see what you were all talking about. She’s a nightmare to listen to. Also, the auto captioning highlights even more what a terrible speaker she is. Babbling on, repeating herself, it couldn’t keep up and kept missing chunks of speech out, not to mention the number of times she says “um”. Does she not look back at her stories before she posts them? Or, was she in that much of a hurry to try and flog her holiday home she didn’t give a shit 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lazy.

I really pity anyone who is hard of hearing, it must be dreadful to try and follow these people.

• Sad

VIP Member
👏👏👏 well done Nic, I’m sure you’re the ONLY person in the world to stay in when having covid 🙄

queenamber

VIP Member
Lisa Eldridge is a completely different level, she was creative director of Shiseido and Lancôme as well as being an editorial MUA which got her into all of the labs and into makeup production and formulation, as she had been involved for those brands it was a logical next step for her to do her own. It’s also in the high end rather than affordable category.

I still use all my real techniques brushes. If they monetised all their YouTube videos for years a go it would earn money wouldn’t it?

Tanya Burr once had a makeup line at Superdrug, maybe they didn’t want to do it as hers wasn’t exactly mega successful.

This! I was watching one of Nadine Baggott's videos recently and she was hyping up a soon-to-come partnership with BeautyPie with someone huge in the industry. I was expecting Mary Greenwell or someone of that calibre. Instead we got Sam Chapman 😂

• Haha

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Is it just me or does Nic always come across as a little thick? Also the strong make up looks she does don’t suit her at all, she would be better doing much softer natural looks. Sam’s make up always look so much better and suit her.

• Wow

Vanelope

VIP Member
If she gets a free Disney holiday when they are absolutely loaded I will be bloody livid!

I despair of the entitlement on display here.
Well the Fletchers get one - why can’t she? And they would be pushing in all the queues citing her MS. (Which Disney are great at by the way - lots and lots of accessibility help and ramps and priority)

QueenBW

VIP Member
The fact that she says she hated their line of work really does prove that the whole influencer thing is a load of dung… they are no more than glorified sales people that make a lot more money than the regular joes. You couldnt believe a recommendation that comes out of their mouths
Not disagreeing with you, but did she actually say she hated it? I haven't watched the live, but the other poster said she had said she didn't miss it, which I feel is slightly different.

100% Agree that you can't trust recommendations from influencers. Sam and Nic were alright at the veeeery beginning, like 2010 very beginning. But all influencers lose their morals at one point or the other.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I think Sam has had her fill 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t think she’s as passionate about makeup or the makeup industry now compared to when she was younger. I think she’s an artistic person and can probably satisfy her creativity by other means these days. I think with all their business assets now, including property, they could both afford to be essentially retired now.
The point I was making is makeup artists a lot of the time will carry on working well into their 60s and even 70s....Val Garland, Mary Greenwell, Ruby Hammer, Barbara Daly etc... because not only is it their way to make money but it's their life and they love doing it, a bit like how singers (Cher, Rod Stewart etc) will still continue to do bits at an old age, not for the money but because they love performing. As you say,both Sam and Nic don't need to do YouTube anymore for financial reasons, so I took it that Nic was back for the reasons listed above. Just find it such a shame for Sam she fell out of love with it 😣💔

• Heart
Agree, I prefer lighter looks on Nic.
I’m happy Sam is doing more makeup again, interested to see what she does. On another note (ish) Sam looks a bit different at the moment - don’t know if it’s the angles of her photos but she looks super chiselled around the cheekbones.

VIP Member
Does she just find excuses to talk about her shaved head and chemo at any given opportunity? She apparently wanted to shout out the cashier in the bank but didn’t think to look at her name tag and only knew her name because the man behind her said it!

Gossiper35

VIP Member
When they said they were retiring, do they genuinely mean retiring as in the same way the average person would? Like not having a job anymore for the rest of your life?
Blows my mind
Yeah that's what they mean. They're so rich they don't need to. And so far up their own arses they don't want to.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Tanya and Jim had a dog called Martha. They then broke up and Martha disappeared with no mention of where to. Followers spammed them asking about Martha and neither of them spoke on it. The hashtag “where is Martha” was used to comment on their posts to get them to respond. This went on and on until Sam came to this thread to comment on some stuff and said there wasn’t a mystery about Martha and that she was rehomed and is happy etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️ her comment is in the thread. Filter it on “most liked” and Sam’s comment is the first.

• Wow

MillyMollyMandy1

Why didn’t her brothers walk her down the aisle.
Is it her first wedding.
Did her daughters go to her brother’s wedding.
That’s all I saw.
also brought up Sarah and Jim . She went off on one. Saying how out of order it was people sending Sarah and Jim abuse , accusing them of cheating on Tanya . Which was not true , she made a point of pointing out . She knows ‘exactly what happened, and it wasn’t that ‘
I didn’t actually see anyone mention them in comments. Only asking about the missing dog Martha.
So I don’t know if she has jumped to conclusions and assumed people where asking her about Tanya. When they only mentioned the dog.

Someone also asked her if she wanted a baby with Ryan . She said no, but couldn’t understand people asking her personal questions like that , to someone don’t know.