Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both Sam and man child Paul seem to idolise little Paul, I don’t think Rosie gets the same sort of attention!

Reactions: 7
Both Sam and man child Paul seem to idolise little Paul, I don’t think Rosie gets the same sort of attention!
I think they treat little Paul like a baby but she seems desperate to turn Rosie into a little girl. My youngest was born the same week as Rosie and I can’t imagine taking her horse riding, or to Claire’s accessories to buy handbags.

Reactions: 12
I feel bad for little Rosie it’s so obvious who Paul favours more , what if they have another son poor little lad be living in little Paul’s shadow😕

Reactions: 4
Billie talked about moving and having another baby, seems like a natural step for them.
I think Sam would have another baby but no ring or wedding.

Reactions: 2
Im glad other ppl have mentioned rosie getting left out. I thgt that too. Shes in her own bed and those 3 are sharing one. Sams had to push her way in because he doesnt want to stop sleeping with bpaul. Its not right. It needs stopping.

Reactions: 6
So weird that big Paul doesn't want to be alone in bed with Sam if I was her I'd feel so rejected knowing your mans coming up with any excuse not to be alone with you .

Reactions: 7
I see she's got a new home range out with Next and Very etc, god only knows how someone so dull gets offered all these deals?! 😱

Reactions: 11
It’s a strange thing to put her name to. She’s never at home and she lives in a blank canvas of a house.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I tried watching the mummy diaries and couldn't get into it but now I want to watch it again to see what you mean about big Paul 😂

Reactions: 1
Used to like Sam when she was on towie and big brother. When she met Paul, she started going down in my estimations, and since she's had the kids I find her unbearable, I've had to unfollow. Sam's the first woman to ever have had a baby you know 🙄
I don't really mind Billie, but I think she's lost too much weight, she had a lovely figure when she was curvier. Now she looks like a lollipop head.

Know it's awful to say, but I think both Sam and Billie are raising kids that are little brats.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I see Sam and the man child child and kids are off on holiday again 🙄. Couple of comments that caught my eye...

AE6D63F1-8222-47DB-AC58-8FCCB5441D75.jpeg

Repeated complaints like this one on customer service 😬

B4D426E2-00F5-49D7-A7AC-B9020FE26068.jpeg

Is advertising her range of prams on the grid photo, but Rosie’s one is made be a different company and isn’t one of her own 🤭

Reactions: 6
Oh I can’t bare her or her sister

Use to think they were quite nice but they irritate me

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.