Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand Sam or Billie. Both think they're something special. Thick chavs that got lucky with reality TV and got a bit of money.
Genuinely don't know what Sam sees in her fella either

Reactions: 22
Has to pop this back up, new series of the mummy diaries and Sam didn’t understand what they do at nursery ?

The press on Billies chav wedding in the Maldives hasn’t been complimentary either
I feel gutted for all those people who have probably worked and saved very hard for their holiday to be presented with these brits abroad Benidorm style.

Reactions: 14
Has to pop this back up, new series of the mummy diaries and Sam didn’t understand what they do at nursery ?

The press on Billies chav wedding in the Maldives hasn’t been complimentary either
The kids are all so sunburnt in the pics too ?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can't stand Sam or Billie. Both think they're something special. Thick chavs that got lucky with reality TV and got a bit of money.
Genuinely don't know what Sam sees in her fella either
There’s not a lot going on with any of them they are just thick
The kids are all so sunburnt in the pics too ?
they are never dressed, in her insta stories Rosie was naked wandering around. My daughter is the same age she would be pissing everywhere ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I re watched TOWIE not so long ago (Yes I’m that sad ?) and I was appalled at Sams behaviour! So much so it further cemented the fact I think she’s an utter Plank! She goes on like she’s the only one to ever have children and I cannot stand the fakeness.Unfollowed these two ??

Reactions: 11
Love Billie in the tv series. I only watch it to see her family. Didn’t like her wedding dress though, it was far too booby. She didn’t need to wear it could have looked a lot classier. Genuinely do not see what Sam sees in Paul. Cannot warm to him at all. Don’t think he’ll ever marry her! She got pregnant right away too, feel just to keep up with Billie and a rebound after Joey Essex.

Reactions: 13
One ugly bastard to which needs addressing.. fake as hell and talks like her jaws broke, she’s had that much cock it might be broke

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I can't stand Sam, she's up her own arse and too fame hungry. Chav struck lucky springs to mind. Her and Paul are as dull as dishwater on the Mummy Diaries, the kids are gorgeous though. I prefer Billie and Greg, they're much more down to earth Greg seems a really nice fella. Kids are adorable. They don't try too hard and it's not all staged like it is with the other two. I do feel like Sam is jealous of Billie, i think Sam will get pregnant quick now so she has number 3 before her sister. I thought it was strange when Sam went to the Maldives for Christmas when her sister was getting married there a couple of months later, i mean a bit like almost stealing her thunder, just thought it was a bit strange!

Reactions: 17
Just came across this thread. I had no idea she ripped off another business, and to demand all those freebies too just so she could steal the design. Shady AF

Reactions: 4
Sam is so annoying, she thinks she’s far more ‘famous’ than she is!

Reactions: 14
I’m glad this thread has popped up, I was just thinking of making one yesterday.

I like Billie, she seems happier than Sam. I think she has everything Sam wants for her own family despite appearing to have the bigger house and more money.

Sam seems to have a hard time with her partner Paul. He slyly belittles her quite often on the Mummy Diaries and never wants the kids to be independent, she sits their silent and bows her head when he’s ranting about not wanting little Paul to go to playgroup or sleep in his own bed and she looks worn down from it.
I remember one episode where she had to make him beans on toast because he refused to cook, he never wants to do anything. He didn’t even want to live with her when she was pregnant. He comes across as draining.
They are constantly on holiday though.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
He’s an absolute mummy’s boy and Sam needs to do something about this before their children end up the same as him 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I don’t like either of them, but I agree Billie seems happier and I think she’s more down to earth whilst Sam is up her own arse.

Reactions: 16
I prefer Billie and Greg I think Greg is really funny but I dont like how nasty they get with each other sometimes.

My husband gets so angry with big Paul watching mummy diaries, hes so lazy and doesn't treat her very nice hes not supportive in anything even getting little Paul to sleep in his own bed he didn't help at all!!

Little Paul really wanted to go nursery/ play group and big Paul was so against it, hes going to hold them back for his own needs and that's very very selfish!!

Reactions: 18
Really cant stand 'big' Paul he seems like a immature baby & that everything has go his way. I dont understand what Sam sees in him. Love Greg you can tell he loves the bones of Billie & hes down to earth and funny unlike mummy's boy Paul, will never forget that kiss in series 1 😂🙈🙈🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ever since watching Mummy diaries, I’ve noted the following -

1) She genuinely believes she is the only woman to have given birth and Mother supreme. Did you not know she breastfeeds? She shoves it down everyone’s throat enough.

2) She’s obviously very jealous of her sister, the jabs she tries to make because she’s in a happy relationship with the father of her kids compared to the sham which is Paul who won’t even sleep in a bed with her.

3)She’s sooooo busy and successful btw - All Bits (what a bleeping name 😂) is soooo successful despite her putting no time or effort into it and changing a 10x margin on glorified market clothes.

She screams bitterness and pettiness - her partner is a bleeping freak who would prefer to put a physical barrier between them and lounge about doing nothing, her whole tone and the way she carries herself is so stuck up. Hyacinth Bouquet springs to mind - in her rented mansion.

I like the mum personally - she seems on the level

Reactions: 23
I much prefer Billie and Greg. Used to really think how sweet and funny nelly was but she has got a bit bratty I think. Not her fault, just her upbringing. Looks like 'Arfuur' could go the same way, bless him.So cute! I can't stand Sam and that man baby boyfriend of hers. She really thinks she is above everyone and the fact she has stolen a business idea from someone really bothers me.

Reactions: 19
I much prefer Billie and Greg. Used to really think how sweet and funny nelly was but she has got a bit bratty I think. Not her fault, just her upbringing. Looks like 'Arfuur' could go the same way, bless him.So cute! I can't stand Sam and that man baby boyfriend of hers. She really thinks she is above everyone and the fact she has stolen a business idea from someone really bothers me.
Yes my daughter is the same age as Nelly, and her tantrums are so embrassing she’s not a toddler anymore.

But at least she always appears fully dressed and isn’t seen wandering around half naked with a tablet in his hand like “baby Paul”

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.