Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God šŸ˜‚ just read that ther stepdad went to prison for possession of drugs and firearms. It also said something about armed robbery
Nice people! I think their birth father has convictions for domestic violence but not sure of the details.

Reactions: 2
Oh God šŸ˜‚ just read that ther stepdad went to prison for possession of drugs and firearms. It also said something about armed robbery
Sure I read he tried to rob like a million quids worth of gold bullion from a Belgian truck. One of these old school crimes like the Hatton Garden Heist where Iā€™m like oh well ok fair enough thatā€™s cool šŸ˜‚

Paul makes me skin crawl, such sexist views. Has a day with Rosie (who isnā€™t even 2 yet) and takes her shopping to Claireā€™s accessories, as thatā€™s what girls do šŸ™„ thatā€™s the best you can come up with?

Nelly is a brat, so spoilt. The cuteness is long girl sheā€™s 5 she shouldnā€™t be throwing temper tantrums when she doesnā€™t get her way

Reactions: 29
Paul makes me skin crawl, such sexist views. Has a day with Rosie (who isnā€™t even 2 yet) and takes her shopping to Claireā€™s accessories, as thatā€™s what girls do šŸ™„ thatā€™s the best you can come up with?

Nelly is a brat, so spoilt. The cuteness is long girl sheā€™s 5 she shouldnā€™t be throwing temper tantrums when she doesnā€™t get her way
I thought the same when he took her to Claire's, she's too young for most of the bits in there, probably be a choking hazard too isn't she only about 18 months. She's been horse riding for a few months too, she seems a bit young to me, maybe they can start from such a young age I'm not sure. Sam made me laugh when she said Rosie has such a passion for riding, she's a bloody baby?!
I do think Nelly is funny but you can tell she totally rules the roost and is ruined! So yes a bit of a brat

Reactions: 17
I thought the same when he took her to Claire's, she's too young for most of the bits in there, probably be a choking hazard too isn't she only about 18 months. She's been horse riding for a few months too, she seems a bit young to me, maybe they can start from such a young age I'm not sure. Sam made me laugh when she said Rosie has such a passion for riding, she's a bloody baby?!
I do think Nelly is funny but you can tell she totally rules the roost and is ruined! So yes a bit of a brat
Rosie was born the same week as my daughter, and I agree. My daughter gets excited about Pom bears but I donā€™t think itā€™s her passion šŸ˜‚

They just really want her to grow up, weird as I think with Paul they really treated him like a baby.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Rosie was born the same week as my daughter, and I agree. My daughter gets excited about Pom bears but I donā€™t think itā€™s her passion šŸ˜‚

They just really want her to grow up, weird as I think with Paul they really treated him like a baby.
That's the thing, little ones that age would prefer crisps sweets or a bloody toy šŸ˜‚ bloody crisps not crisis!
I know it's odd isn't it. Sam is going to be one very pushy mother!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Poor Rosie has no interest in horses, its all to do with pushy Sam as her mate Luisa has a large house and keen interest in horses and now Sam has done the same. Let kids be kids for as long as possible and let them do what they want and not push your children into something they are too young to understand. So selfish

Reactions: 16
Totally not related but I watched the Kardashianā€™s last night which showed Kourtneys kids to be very spoilt,un-disciplined little rich kids and I immediately thought of Billie and Sams kids... Nelly,Paul and Arthur seem to throw so many tantrums.... Rosie seems to be slightly more laid back up to now.My girls never screamed as much as they do,over the littlest things too...
Nelly is 5 and should not be behaving the way she does,they are so indulged and can do whatever they want with no consequences!!
They just seem to say ā€œWhatā€™s wrong darlinā€
It really annoys me... šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Also hate the way the post photos and videos of them naked.... why do they need to be naked on a public beach and for millions of people to see????
Even the little girls just wearing bikini bottoms just seems inappropriate to me,just put a swimming costume on them!! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”xxx

Reactions: 17
In the last episode Billie & Greg introduced a digital detox on phones and tablets, so it was ok for Billie, Greg and Sam to do an advert for i think Amazon Fire - those sisters will advertise anything.

Reactions: 8
In the last episode Billie & Greg introduced a digital detox on phones and tablets, so it was ok for Billie, Greg and Sam to do an advert for i think Amazon Fire - those sisters will advertise anything.
They would sell their mother if they got some Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ out of it!

• Heart
Sheā€™s posted photos from Venice. Big Baby Paul has a coat on buttoned to the neck. Everyone else in the background is in winter wear. She is posing in a billowy summer dress, slashed to the navel. Everyone in the background is looking at her like wtf. Canā€™t she see what a berk she looks šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think as they are in Venice, Sam is hoping for a proposal????
I think she needs to accept Paul has no intentions of marrying her. He's only with her for the so called fame.

Reactions: 15
Itā€™s clear as day he has no intention of proposing and the way they eagerly await it is embarrassing. I think he is there for the kids and money but not so much the fame.

When Sam was pregnant with Paul he was a nightmare, I donā€™t think he was involved through choice at all. He wouldnā€™t move in with her and when he did he would find an excuse not to sleep with her/cuddle up in bed, he wouldnā€™t cook for them etc. Alarm bells ring.

At least Billie and Greg have a genuine relationship.

Big Paul is a big nob! But then Sam is as dull as a brush so probably canā€™t even see it! I love Billie and Greg though and jealousy screams through when you see Sam envious of everything Billie and Greg have!

Big Paul just needs to grow up, in the last series Paul didnt want to send little Paul to nursery but Sam sent him there (probably because the cameras were there) and little Paul had a great time.
Someone asked on IG the other day if Paul goes to nursery Sam said no so big Paul got his way despite Little Paul saying he wanted to go.
He's denying his child the ability to play and mix with kids his own age. I sent all 3 of mine to pre school as its joined to the primary school so when they went school they knew other children so it was an easy transition.
Paul and Sam are at fault (Sam with Rosie's horse riding) just let the kids do what they want not want you want. Stop being so self absorbed and think of your kids needs and not your own for once.

Reactions: 11
Big Paul is clearly socially inept and heā€™s going to end up with kids the same. Sam needs to put her foot down but sheā€™s desperate to please him.

Urgh yes, big Paul annoys me no end.. I can't watch it. He's such a man child and looks absolutely useless.. Absolutely ridiculous to deny his child the right to mix with other children. Does anyone remember the cheese on toast thing? That would have well pissed me off. He obviously has no plans to propose either

I only ever record this so I can watch it with my finger on the fast forward button. I get through the hour in about 15 minutes but some of it interests me.
I really donā€™t like Big Paul (and donā€™t get me started on still calling the little one ā€œbaby Paulā€, his name is Paul, if you feel you need to put an adjective in front of it every time you use it, you should have chosen a different name). He is a bit strange with how clingy his is with the kids. The buying two electric cars in the shop annoyed me as well. Teach them to share! Or accept he isnā€™t ready for a bike yet and wait until Christmas when he might want one. Their relationship with each other seems more like youā€™d see with late teens. Her clinging on to a fairytale proposal and him just looking absently and changing the subject. Rosie doesnā€™t even look like she likes horses much - she has a solemn face when riding most of the time not laughing or smiling. I am all for introducing kids to hobbies but letā€™s not pretend itā€™s for her enjoyment when itā€™s mainly because your friend is horsey. They definitely treat her like a little girl whereas Paul was treated like a baby and still is.
I like Billie and Greg - heā€™s a bit wet (and it makes me cringe when he shows he clearly fancies himself as a bit of a celeb these days too). I think theyā€™re genuine though and both have a bit more banter and personality. Nellie has been allowed to turn in to a bit of a brat though and her tantrums are just ignored rather than parented properly, I assume because itā€™s easier to give in quickly and let her get what she wants when youā€™ve got a filming schedule to keep to. Sheā€™s confident which is lovely but I think all of the attention and cameras on her constantly make her really act up. What was cheeky and endearing of a toddler easily morphs in to irritating and bratty on a child old enough to have been taught better manners.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.