Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tn27

Sam contacted me to ask for free stuff, I thought I would send her some as it would hopefully be some good exposure, being a tiny business deciding to do this is huge for me, sent it and do you think I ever even received acknowledgement that she had actually received it, let alone any social media mention...nothing! I eventually sent a message to ask if it had even been received...no response!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Tublet83

VIP Member
“Darlin” so chav, her entire business is based on ripping off others designs - her clothing range, prams etc are just cheap rip offs

Her and her partner are as thick as pig shit, she’s just got totally lucky to be where she is

Reactions: 43

justfortonight

Chatty Member
Riveting stuff on her stories

‘If you know Paul you’ll know he loves playing with his toys’

Fuck me, funny that considering he is a CHILD.

If this woman had a personality she’d be dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Pearl14

Sam is an absolute idiot! Little Paul hit her & she told him off so he ran into the cupboard but she followed him!! Why?!?! Not only did she follow him she got the catalogue out that she confiscated! She has just basically said that that sort of behaviour is acceptable! What an idiot she should of ignored him & let him come out of the cupboard once he had calmed down! Not go to him!!

Reactions: 35

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Just watched it and my ovaries all but shrivelled up - those kids are brats! All of them. I know all kids have tantrums but they don’t attempt to deal with them. Nellie and Paul are older and can be reasoned with but they just don’t. When Paul kicked off and then Sam sat in the cupboard with him doing the Santa list instead 🤦🏼‍♀️ rather than explaining that Santa wouldn’t come at all if he didn’t learn to share. He doesn’t know how to express his feelings in a more mature way because he is treated like a baby. Good luck teachers.
Also why does Sam go on about moving to Surrey like Surrey is some exclusive enclave. It’s an entire county hun, with some rough bits the same as everywhere else!

Reactions: 32

Becks2j

‘mums on the loose’ every time I hear that, I just want to curl up into a ball and die

• Haha

Backseatreader

Just to play devils advocate 🤭 children don’t have to go to nursery or pre school, it can help but it’s not essential. If you are a stay at home parent or have a very flexible job like them why would you not have them at home? I know if I had their money I’d be on holiday like them all the time, and not tied down with a nursery and the ridiculous fees 😥 Home schooling is a great option for a lot of families.
Controversial...but i think its so arrogant for parents to home school, to believe they can do a better job than a fully qualified teacher! I wouldn't dream of home schooling, the social skills children gain, plus a real education is incredibly advantageous!
I love my kids and i love spending time eith them, but i also know i need to share them and let them speed their wings, just my opinion of course!

• Heart

Popper

VIP Member
Erm..children in other countries do not start education until age 7 and it has been proven that ours starting age 4 makes no difference academically to those who start at age 7.

Starting School age 4 was brought in by the government to help with mothers returning to work and so basically using it as a childcare system.
But we aren’t those other countries, we are this country and respect to our education system should be shown. As I said, those foundations are being laid when they start - it’s not all jigsaws and painting till they are 7! Because our curriculum is different from other countries. I’m not saying it is perfect by any means, but pupils who are frequently taken out for holidays because “education is pointless when they are under 7” do fall behind and miss out. As a teacher who worked hard to get to where I am, I find it disrespectful when people devalue the education I spend hours preparing and implementing.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
It's odd to me they seem to have all this money but Billie still has the same kitchen curtains, blinds and decor from the 2016 show. Does she just really like the style and gets them cleaned a lot?
We've had the same kitchen blind for 10 years, that seems a bit of an odd thing to pick up on?

Better that she cleans it than replaces it every year

Reactions: 31

UKChick

I don't get where she gets all her money from. Her holidays this year are beyond ridiculous. Maldives in Jan, Maldives in March, Dubai in April, Turks and caicos in May, Mallorca in June, Cannes in July, Marbella in August, Venice in September, Dubai in October, Maldives in December. Even if you were a multimillionaire, you wouldn't holiday that much!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 30

Peachy9

VIP Member
The absolute hypocrisy of Billie has tagging #saveourplanet because Greg has fished a plastic bottle out of the sea during their weekend break across the other side of the world. No insight whatsoever. Bunch of ignorant cunts.

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Gaynor might not actually want to move, she may have been offered help, but actually might have preferred to stay put. If she's been living there for 30 years, she may just want to stay where she knows at her time of life, rather than starting afresh.
Yeah when I watched the Wayne Rooney documentary it showed his mum in the same house she’s always been in because she doesn’t want to leave! I was surprised but homes hold so many memories for people. After all she probably had her first smooch with Big Paul in there...

• Haha
  • Sick

Tublet83

VIP Member
Paul makes me skin crawl, such sexist views. Has a day with Rosie (who isn’t even 2 yet) and takes her shopping to Claire’s accessories, as that’s what girls do 🙄 that’s the best you can come up with?

Nelly is a brat, so spoilt. The cuteness is long girl she’s 5 she shouldn’t be throwing temper tantrums when she doesn’t get her way

Reactions: 29