Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever since watching Mummy diaries, I’ve noted the following -

1) She genuinely believes she is the only woman to have given birth and Mother supreme. Did you not know she breastfeeds? She shoves it down everyone’s throat enough.

2) She’s obviously very jealous of her sister, the jabs she tries to make because she’s in a happy relationship with the father of her kids compared to the sham which is Paul who won’t even sleep in a bed with her.

3)She’s sooooo busy and successful btw - All Bits (what a bleeping name 😂) is soooo successful despite her putting no time or effort into it and changing a 10x margin on glorified market clothes.

She screams bitterness and pettiness - her partner is a bleeping freak who would prefer to put a physical barrier between them and lounge about doing nothing, her whole tone and the way she carries herself is so stuck up. Hyacinth Bouquet springs to mind - in her rented mansion.

I like the mum personally - she seems on the level
Is Sam's house rented then? I thought she owned it 😲

Reactions: 4
I thought she owned it too!! But I have always wondered why they havent done much to it because it's a bit dated xx

Reactions: 1
Lots of “celebrities” rent properties rather than buying them because it makes more business sense to rent. If Sam is registered at a ltd company which I imagine she is then she will be passing a lot of the cost of the rent off as business use - particularly if she uses the house for filming/photo shoots/business meetings etc. It’s all tax deductible.
She will have been advised on what to do by her accountant. Also makes sense for Niall Horan to rent it out as he probably has the house registered to his company and it’s all being done as business transactions not personal.

Reactions: 13
I dont like big Paul either and that kiss with his mum was too much. I much prefer Greg and Billie at least they act like they like each other.

Reactions: 11
I think Mummy Diaries should cut Paul and the extended family out, I know they are part of their lives but it’s boring watching Sams dad have awkward chats at the table with his son in laws.

Without Billie having her wedding and all of those pre wedding parties the latest series wouldn’t have had any content.

Sam takes her children to groups once and then says they’ve never been back and I have no idea why Paul and the children have to tag along to every single job she does or when they travel two hours to the office. He doesn’t even take care of the kids she always has to stop and step in.

Reactions: 19
In the last series (I think) she said about how they would rent a house before buying one, they moved into one not sure if it is the one they’re in now.
Can’t stand the woman as someone said she genuinely thinks she’s the only person to have ever birthed, fed and raised children!

Reactions: 3
I’m glad this thread has popped up, I was just thinking of making one yesterday.

I like Billie, she seems happier than Sam. I think she has everything Sam wants for her own family despite appearing to have the bigger house and more money.

Sam seems to have a hard time with her partner Paul. He slyly belittles her quite often on the Mummy Diaries and never wants the kids to be independent, she sits their silent and bows her head when he’s ranting about not wanting little Paul to go to playgroup or sleep in his own bed and she looks worn down from it.
I remember one episode where she had to make him beans on toast because he refused to cook, he never wants to do anything. He didn’t even want to live with her when she was pregnant. He comes across as draining.
They are constantly on holiday though.
Yes and dont even get me started on is bloody mother shes a right weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So they've been taking free products from a small business for a couple of years, and are now copying it, yet see nothing wrong with what they're doing? Do they really need it spelling out to them? Where do these people come from?!
Same place as Mrs Hinch..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a total see you next tuesday.

With all her money, she should be humble and grateful she is in the postion to not have to buy these items despite having the money in the bank to do so.
Surely she should be happy to return the favour with a tag or promo WITHOUT making a small business fel lthe owe her and have to keep dishing out the free items that mean they lose out on profit themselves.

Those lists of demands make me feel a bit vommy.

Did anyone watch the wedding episode? Was the Maldives really the place for 100 rowdy wedding guests?

Reactions: 10
I was watching and wondering if the guests had to pay for their own flights and accommodation or if it was all paid for by Billie and Greg...
Sam is so desperate to get married it’s actually embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
I was watching and wondering if the guests had to pay for their own flights and accommodation or if it was all paid for by Billie and Greg...
Sam is so desperate to get married it’s actually embarrassing.
It was most likely paid by OK magazine or ITV

‘mums on the loose’ every time I hear that, I just want to curl up into a ball and die

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She said on this morning that they got a very good deal because Phil and Holly questioned them about it and had worked out how much it would cost!

Reactions: 5
They paid 200k so I’m assuming they paid for all of the guests.

Sam always looks cold towards her dad.

Reactions: 2
200k on one day? Just why...🙄 Sam will definitely try and outdo Billie’s wedding now...

Reactions: 6
200k on one day? Just why...🙄 Sam will definitely try and outdo Billie’s wedding now...
Yes, she said on This Morning.
It looked awkward when Greg’s sisters approached Billie the night before, I wonder why they weren’t invited out with her.

Sam would have to get Paul to propose first and I don’t think he would be in any hurry to marry her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.