Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching and wondering if the guests had to pay for their own flights and accommodation or if it was all paid for by Billie and Greg...
Sam is so desperate to get married it’s actually embarrassing.
I would say billie and greg paid bit they did have a magazine deal and tv deal so they raked in the money! How ever i really like billie and greg

Big paul really pisses me off! In last night's episode when baby paul smacked sam in the nose with that toy sorry but he should off got told off for that big paul sees no wrong in what little paul does its so wrong!!

Reactions: 16
Paul won’t have a bad word said against little Paul.
I can never imagine him showing any affection to Sam like Greg does to Billie.

Reactions: 6
I much prefer Billie and Greg. Used to really think how sweet and funny nelly was but she has got a bit bratty I think. Not her fault, just her upbringing. Looks like 'Arfuur' could go the same way, bless him.So cute! I can't stand Sam and that man baby boyfriend of hers. She really thinks she is above everyone and the fact she has stolen a business idea from someone really bothers me.
Defo agree!!

Also when her mom wanted some shoes for Minnie’s and Sam was like nah don’t like them they won’t sell, them brought loads for all bits London and they was a big seller!!!! Family don’t go against family absolutely vile woman

• Angry
Reactions: 20
They didn't pay 200k that's what this morning worked out the cost to be, she wouldn't say how much they paid, she just said they got a good deal

I always think Billie and her mum are closer than Sam is.

The man they call their dad isn't actually their dad too!!

I noticed on the news articles about him being kicked off the flight it said stepdad. They’ve spoken about their bio dad in the past, it’s not a secret.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else cringe at Sams reading during the wedding I mean it would of been ok at the reception but in the middle of the ceremony ‘I know you fancied yet sister when you first saw her’ I thought she would read a nice passage or poem haha! I feel a bit sorry for Sam she’s so desperate to be Earth mother, business woman, loving wife and she just comes across forced. Also little Paul needs more disapline they just let him get away with whatever, he’s a week older than my daughter and he seems to just say the odd word between moaning, my daughter can have proper conversations now.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else cringe at Sams reading during the wedding I mean it would of been ok at the reception but in the middle of the ceremony ‘I know you fancied yet sister when you first saw her’ I thought she would read a nice passage or poem haha! I feel a bit sorry for Sam she’s so desperate to be Earth mother, business woman, loving wife and she just comes across forced. Also little Paul needs more disapline they just let him get away with whatever, he’s a week older than my daughter and he seems to just say the odd word between moaning, my daughter can have proper conversations now.
Some kids are slower than others that doesn’t reflect on her as a parent. My eldest didn’t speak until he was 3 my youngest spoke at 1. All kids are different

Reactions: 12
Some kids are slower than others that doesn’t reflect on her as a parent. My eldest didn’t speak until he was 3 my youngest spoke at 1. All kids are different
Oh I know that, I probably worked it badly but I do think they are to lenient with Paul even when he throws a tantrum they don’t disapline him like when he threw something at Sam. It’s strange big Paul doesn’t want him to go to nursery to then money isn’t an issue I don’t understand why they wouldn’t want him to be out learning and making friends instead of trapesing around with those two.

Reactions: 2
I actually unfollowed them last week billie cus I'm sick of seeing her near anorexic looking body all the time and Sam they are just ridiculous do they actually spend time at home? she won't be able to go on all them holidays when pauls in school

I actually unfollowed them last week billie cus I'm sick of seeing her near anorexic looking body all the time and Sam they are just ridiculous do they actually spend time at home? she won't be able to go on all them holidays when pauls in school
That’s if ‘big Paul’ agrees for him to go to school. “Nahhhhh, he doesn’t need school, I like him at home with me.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Paul is a weird dad with little Paul I think. It’s quite creepy and if my partner was like it with our son I would put a stop to it, it is not normal. Sam seems to have distanced herself from her family since being with Paul which is sad to see, she doesn’t have a bond with her mother the way Billie does

Reactions: 14
Sam always looks awkward around Billie and her mum.

On the wedding special they were laughing around the table and Sam joked that Paul would say ‘don’t touch me’ in bed. He’s very cold, in an earlier series he made a point about Sam staying on her own side of the bed too but I don’t think they’ve slept in the same bed for years now. She’s in for a miserable life with him and she will never have what her sister has with Greg.

Reactions: 14
Billie definitely edits her photos because when you see her in photos she's been tagged in or pap photos she's not as skinny. I don't know why she does it as there's absolutely nothing wrong with her figure, it sends the wrong message out to young girls who want to be like them!!
Oh bloody Sam is constantly on holiday!! Must be absolutely loaded, great isn't it when there's zero talent 😂
They always go long haul too, I wouldn't be arsed with that with two toddlers!

Reactions: 10
Paul is a weird dad with little Paul I think. It’s quite creepy and if my partner was like it with our son I would put a stop to it, it is not normal. Sam seems to have distanced herself from her family since being with Paul which is sad to see, she doesn’t have a bond with her mother the way Billie does
Totally agree, also he isn't the same with Rosie as he is with little Paul it wouldn't bug me as much if he was.

And yes Sam is no where near as close with her mum and Billie! I think Sam tries too hard

Paul is a right weirdo and if i had his mother for a mother in law she would we told! Gaynor is a right odd un

• Haha
I’m sure they will still take Paul out of school. Billie has taken Nelly out for holidays and photo shoots 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.