Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Sam and the man child child and kids are off on holiday again šŸ™„. Couple of comments that caught my eye...

View attachment 25563

Repeated complaints like this one on customer service šŸ˜¬

View attachment 25564

Is advertising her range of prams on the grid photo, but Rosieā€™s one is made be a different company and isnā€™t one of her own šŸ¤­
God that's terrible about the refund, shame on bloody Sam. I wonder if it'll now get sorted as it's on a public post. Another bloody holiday!!! It does make me laugh as she has zero bloody talent. Chav struck lucky!!

Reactions: 6
I just thought it was strange that big Paul wanted to be with little Paul all the time, and didnā€™t want him going to nursery as he would miss him too much. Youā€™re an adult! Surely you can manage the few hours he would be at nursery to entertain yourself. Most parents I know like their kids going to nursery as not only can it benefit the child, but means they get a break from them and can do ā€˜adult stuffā€™ which they couldnā€™t easily do with their little ones around.

Plus another holiday?!?

Reactions: 7
I just thought it was strange that big Paul wanted to be with little Paul all the time, and didnā€™t want him going to nursery as he would miss him too much. Youā€™re an adult! Surely you can manage the few hours he would be at nursery to entertain yourself. Most parents I know like their kids going to nursery as not only can it benefit the child, but means they get a break from them and can do ā€˜adult stuffā€™ which they couldnā€™t easily do with their little ones around.

Plus another holiday?!?
I think it just shows how little ā€œworkā€ the pair of them do. No way could they run their businesses with two toddlers running around (Iā€™m ignoring all the holidays as well).

Reactions: 1
I think it just shows how little ā€œworkā€ the pair of them do. No way could they run their businesses with two toddlers running around (Iā€™m ignoring all the holidays as well).
Definitely. On photo shoots Paul just seems to be a glorified child minder instead of giving any business creativity or input.

Reactions: 3
I think I saw they were filming another series on Instagram. Whatā€™s the bloody point? Itā€™s only going to be endless holidays and Sam begging for an engagement that Paul doesnā€™t want.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everytime i look at instagram they are away on a holiday. That will be knocked on the head once the kids are in school and you are restricted to certain dates.

Reactions: 2
Everytime i look at instagram they are away on a holiday. That will be knocked on the head once the kids are in school and you are restricted to certain dates.
I would imagine the kids will go to private school so they'll be able to take them out when they want. Although you would think there would still be less holidays but who knows with Sam!!

Reactions: 4
I doubt academic ability is high on their importance, look at them two šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She wonā€™t be happy with todayā€™s Daily Mail article showing the ā€˜realā€™ her and not the Instagram her!

Not that thereā€™s anything wrong with her real body but thereā€™s definitely something wrong with her wanting to edit it!

She wonā€™t be happy with todayā€™s Daily Mail article showing the ā€˜realā€™ her and not the Instagram her!

Not that thereā€™s anything wrong with her real body but thereā€™s definitely something wrong with her wanting to edit it!
She looks bloody fab in those pics IMO. Itā€™s such a shame she feels the need to edit! I thought the same about the prams sheā€™s forever promoting this range of hers yet Rosie is always in the yo-yo šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Can't stand either of the sisters.
Billie gets on my nerves the most because of the way Belly behaves. She was once cute but now she's turning into an over entitled little brat.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, everything is just scripted. "talk about being on the iphone too much"...."get Nellie to say some funny things".

I prefer Billie and Greg. I watch it online and fast forward all the Sam and Paul parts.

Yeah I got bored watching Sam struggling to dress her daughter. I wonder what their dad went to prison for...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.