Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in the beginning i heard he was a property developer
In the first series ever, he was filmed in a hard hat on a building site but that doesn't mean he was a property developer, more likely a labourer or brickie maybe? You could see that he is dreading seeing the little Paul go to school he doesn't want to cut the apron strings.

Reactions: 4
Regarding Paul not sleeping with Sam anymore I thought it was due to her sleep habit of pulling her eyelashes out.

With the discipline i have seen Greg tell the kids off more. They need to remember it’s ok to tell them off on camera instead of trying to portray a perfect family image!

Reactions: 2
Looking forward to them talking about home schooling next week 🤣 that’ll cause a stir

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.