Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's just wearing a ring on her ring finger to
A) pretend she's engaged anyway
B) give Big Baby Paul the hint

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s restricted my comments as they show for me but not for anyone else so sneaky

Reactions: 3
I think she’s restricted my comments as they show for me but not for anyone else so sneaky
She only likes to show the arse lick comments like ‘ hun, you are so beautiful’ ‘ your kids are beautiful hun’ ‘ i love your tit clothes line hun’ . Same for me, I can view my comment but no one else can.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder where BBP is? Snogging his mum probably ... making up for lost time as they’ve been in the Maldives.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She only likes to show the arse lick comments like ‘ hun, you are so beautiful’ ‘ your kids are beautiful hun’ ‘ i love your tit clothes line hun’ . Same for me, I can view my comment but no one else can.
That's what happened to mine then. I could see it for a couple of days but no reaction. It's gone now.

Using her kids to deflect the attention away from herself. Disgusting individual
As bad as KP 🤢

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.