Sam Faiers #8 Sheโ€™ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. Baby Paul's middle name is BBP brothers name and his Brothers child is called Tony and has Paul for a middle name. Flipping odd if you ask me.
Big Paul said it was tradition in their family for the sons to have their dads name. Heโ€™s called Paul, his dad is called Paul and of course there is baby Paul. But where the hell did Tony come from?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Big Paul said it was tradition in their family for the sons to have their dads name. Heโ€™s called Paul, his dad is called Paul and of course there is baby Paul. But where the hell did Tony come from?
Iโ€™d hazard a guess thatโ€™s the fathers middle name too?

Reactions: 4
Maybe because there were 2 sons, Tony was their Dad's middle name???? I honestly don't know

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Holy crap Iโ€™ve just seen Gaynors insta for the first time...that was a rabbit hole
I didnโ€™t mean to fall Into! Is she...ok? Did something happen to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But why is Gaynor in Grazia?! Thats what i cant understand...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So what happens when they have a second son? What name does he get? I dread to think what would happen if they had another daughter

Reactions: 1
So what happens when they have a second son? What name does he get? I dread to think what would happen if they had another daughter
Perhaps Sam and Paul would call a second son Tony whilst Tony and his wife would call a second son Paul?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Perhaps Sam and Paul would call a second son Tony whilst Tony and his wife would call a second son Paul?
Christ, what a bunch of losers.

Remember how Paul was called Paul before he was even born but Rosie had to wait nearly two weeks for a name

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.