Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I remember watching an episode of The Mummy Diaries where Sam had Rosie in for a fashion shoot for River Island. I think she was about 2 years old or possibly younger than that and she was not interested in doing it. Sam was stressed about it and was telling her off and using words Rosie would not understand.
Paul was the same and they had to bribe him with toys that Gaynor or BBP had to go out and buy.
Simple answer: let kids be kids, stop using them as cash cows and most of all stop spoiling them.

Reactions: 28

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
I was just thinking that I bet neither of the Faiers girls will mention Mick. I’ve seen posts from lots of other TOWIE people but they are so far removed from there now - it’s beneath them.
I think it's disgusting both sisters have completely blanked him. It's one thing wanting to forget the show that made you well known, but it's another to not pay respect to someone they obviously knew really well for a lot of years and his son too.

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
I bet Sue and Billie bitch about Paul and Gaynor all the time. Remember how anti Surrey they were when Sam first started talking about moving

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who held my breath with DOI when Arthur/Arfa came on? I honestly expected him to shout out ‘bollocks’ again or something similar :LOL: I’m a bit disappointed he never.

• Haha

Baxter75

The Daily Mail got the timing just right. They knew it was Billie’s birthday. 🤣

I think Billie would have joined Sam and Paul if Dancing on Ice had not got in the way. Don’t be fooled into thinking she would not have gone away with them. They’re cut from the same cloth! 😂😉

Does a Bear shit in the woods?🤣

When you have Suzy and Greg saying things like, “Love Yous” or “Yous two” Gaynor knows she is in good company in the illiterate stakes. 🤣

If you real the Daily Mail article though, it sounds as though the reporter has been reading our posts on here. 🤣
All of their grammar is so bad!! Sam’s always saying “Look what you done” and “We was” on the Mummy Diaries to the kids. Billie’s no better either, with “Should of” and “Arrrrfa!” Makes me cringe, thick chavs.
Also if Sam was at Billie’s it would be really easy for paps to spot this? Someone also mentioned they thought it was BP insisted they go to the Maldives with his controlling nature - I can totally see his gormless potato head going “Manfa I fink we should go right we deserve a nice holiday innit we’ve bin workin so ard and you’ve bin a right good at your wifely duties innit” (Shudder)

• Haha
Hi, new to this thread. I don’t think I’ve watched past Billies wedding so got loads to catch up on.

Do you remember when Greg reluctantly invited bbp to one of his stag do’s? You could tell this had been orchestrated by Sam. It was obvious Greg’s hand was being forced offering the invitation.

Also the controlling behaviour gets me. Imagine not wanting your child not to attend nursery because you wanted him all to yourself. Depriving that poor child of any interaction with other children except his cousins.

Another thing, if my partner and his mum insisted on me having a natural home birth with no pain meds well they would have been told to fuck right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I am fucking HOWLING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I remember her saying that now! I’m sure she said someone was only gonna speak to him in a different language .. think it might have been gaynor but I could be wrong, it was that long ago now 😂😂😂
Didn't she hire someone to come out and speak Spanish to her and baby Paul too?!

• Haha

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
Does anyone have the clip of gaynor checking out her son/lover as he ran into the sea? ‘That’s my boy’. I remember being shocked into silence at the area her eyes stopped at :ROFLMAO::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick

VIP Member
She’s still in Surrey guys, just in case no one knew that she moved there 🙄 why does she always have to mention it? 😂😂

EA32A9DD-4F29-40E1-8828-BDB7574918EB.png

• Haha

PinkGin123

VIP Member
Sam : goes to food banks and cries about how misfortunate people are especially during a pandemic.

Also Sam:
Look how great I am, I can afford Chanel make up. I’m so rich and a pandemic doesn’t effect me at all.
Let’s be honest, the food bank was just for filming purposes... has she been back since to help out? Highly doubt it - I hate it when influencers do it for show only.

ELFILY

VIP Member
I reckon that’s why she went out with billie and her mum in London for her 30th in early December! They needed to film something for her 30th because she’s been going on about it for about 2 years. They all knew Sam was going to be away on holiday for her actual birthday so that’s why they filmed early! I remember thinking it was weird they were celebrating so early.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26