Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes a change to see her out with little Paul and Rosie running around a country park. Doing normal things instead of them all posing for the camera. Gosh, they even went as far as splashing in a puddle! 🤣🤣
No choice really seeing as all the VIP safari’s and treehouse retreats in the country are closed 😬🤪 poor old manf, now she’s back in Blighty she’ll be bored to tears! Tough luck eh, like the rest of us 🙋‍♀️

Those kids will be even more spoilt and unbearable than usual this lockdown, good luck to her and BBP! They’re used to numerous holidays in as little as 2 months, days out costing thousands - all they’ve got now is each other’s company - gutted 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve said I wasn’t happy with their response and they needed to explain further why they were supporting a celeb ( I hate that phrase because she’s clearly not) who constantly breaks lockdown rules ie. like she did on Christmas Day as well
Especially when they publicly said they weren’t filming over Christmas. If ITV don’t take action then people will have to unfollow and unwatch....they might get the message then. But the idiots calling her an inspiration on her insta page probably think she deserved a holiday 🙄

Reactions: 9
No choice really seeing as all the VIP safari’s and treehouse retreats in the country are closed 😬🤪 poor old manf, now she’s back in Blighty she’ll be bored to tears! Tough luck eh, like the rest of us 🙋‍♀️

Those kids will be even more spoilt and unbearable than usual this lockdown, good luck to her and BBP! They’re used to numerous holidays in as little as 2 months, days out costing thousands - all they’ve got now is each other’s company - gutted 🥳
A taste of simple reality could be just what Rosie and Paul need.

Reactions: 13
Especially when they publicly said they weren’t filming over Christmas. If ITV don’t take action then people will have to unfollow and unwatch....they might get the message then. But the idiots calling her an inspiration on her insta page probably think she deserved a holiday 🙄
The problem is, lots of people will always suck up to people that they perceive as rich, so she will always have plenty of thick fawners tuning into her tit tv show

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I met Sam and Billie at their pop up clothing shop in West Quay Southampton a few years ago. Both were very obnoxious and rude.

Reactions: 17
The thing is, people who call Sam an inspiration probably lead very dull lives. They are too ill-educated to differentiate between someone who is really inspiring, someone who offers something to society, than a bargain basement celeb! 😉😉

Reactions: 21
She only became friends with luisa because luisa's hubby is rich. Free holidays.
Got to be fair here, they met on celebrity big brother before Luisa married him. If I remember correctly, Andrew dumped her after watching her antics with Dappy but they got back together and went on to marry.
No idea how they are still friends; they are polar opposite.

Reactions: 11
I've just unfollowed her. Not interested in her, her kids (sorry but they're not special. Paul is a spoilt brat and Rosie is Paul's shadow) or any impending proposal, house move or new launch. It's all just bleeping tit and the breaking of the rules while I'm sat in my house like a chump following them and really trying to home school means I've had enough 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I've just unfollowed her. Not interested in her, her kids (sorry but they're not special. Paul is a spoilt brat and Rosie is Paul's shadow) or any impending proposal, house move or new launch. It's all just bleeping tit and the breaking of the rules while I'm sat in my house like a chump following them and really trying to home school means I've had enough 😡
I unfollowed every z list reality star on my Instagram over Christmas and honestly I feel so much better not seeing their constant ads and bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Why is she having a pizza from East London...? 🤨
How coincidental it’s near to where Billie lives, on her birthday.... 😠
How thick can she actually get????
Thats a wrong tag, The Dough Shack is a local pizza company run by some people in Surrey who went to my school actually

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The thing is, people who call Sam an inspiration probably lead very dull lives. They are too ill-educated to differentiate between someone who is really inspiring, someone who offers something to society, than a bargain basement celeb! 😉😉
If you think that moron is inspiring you are sad and or mad.

• Haha
I applaud Olivia Atwood who is openly encouraging and asking people to unfollow any celebs or reality tv stars who are caught flouting the rules

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I met Sam and Billie at their pop up clothing shop in West Quay Southampton a few years ago. Both were very obnoxious and rude.
Yes I think that this image of Billie as being lovely is skewed. It's all rotten DNA in that lot.

Reactions: 15
'Tic tac toe, give me a high, give me a low...' lives in my head rent free

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be honest I can’t imagine many famous people are genuinely lovely. Their egos get bigger and bigger and they all believe their own hype

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.