Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam : goes to food banks and cries about how misfortunate people are especially during a pandemic.

Also Sam:
Look how great I am, I can afford Chanel make up. I’m so rich and a pandemic doesn’t effect me at all.
God she's a twit.

Reactions: 14
Sam : goes to food banks and cries about how misfortunate people are especially during a pandemic.

Also Sam:
Look how great I am, I can afford Chanel make up. I’m so rich and a pandemic doesn’t effect me at all.
And that will be her excuse for her tan in the next series. 'It's just a Chanel bronzer' :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19

Also Sam:
Let’s be honest, the food bank was just for filming purposes... has she been back since to help out? Highly doubt it - I hate it when influencers do it for show only.

Reactions: 27
Let’s be honest, the food bank was just for filming purposes... has she been back since to help out? Highly doubt it - I hate it when influencers do it for show only.
And worse of all she rocked up in the range but went empty handed

Reactions: 16
I've just watched the first series of mummy diaries on Britbox (I've got to isolate and I'm bored).
Why the heck hasn't she kicked that blooming idiot into touch. They go on holiday and she books him a cooking lesson, he says to the chef "why do I need to cook, that's what you have a relationship for, and if I dump her, that's what my mum is for" and why is Baby Paul called Paul Tony Knightley and Paul's brothers kid is called Tony Paul Knightley, flipping oddbods aren't they. I get the impression Sam has to do what she's told or BBP will throw a tantrum

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I've just watched the first series of mummy diaries on Britbox (I've got to isolate and I'm bored).
Why the heck hasn't she kicked that blooming idiot into touch. They go on holiday and she books him a cooking lesson, he says to the chef "why do I need to cook, that's what you have a relationship for, and if I dump her, that's what my mum is for" and why is Baby Paul called Paul Tony Knightley and Paul's brothers kid is called Tony Paul Knightley, flipping oddbods aren't they. I get the impression Sam has to do what she's told or BBP will throw a tantrum
Wow I didn’t know that about the names 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Now watch baby diaries, you'll be even more shocked at the things he says on that

Reactions: 7
yeah I have a friend who has a relationship like that. If she does anything he doesn’t like he has a massive tantrum

Reactions: 1
why is Baby Paul called Paul Tony Knightley and Paul's brothers kid is called Tony Paul Knightley, flipping oddbods aren't they. I get the impression Sam has to do what she's told or BBP will throw a tantrum
That’s the most bleeping bizarre thing I’ve ever heard 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Like Big Paul in a wig 😂

They should do a Gaynor diaries she seems the most interesting out of the lot with her back story and hidden depths 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s the most bleeping bizarre thing I’ve ever heard 😂😂😂
Yeah I know right. Their Mum isn't any better, she called a newborn baby her best friend and she was telling anyone and everyone that he was her best friend. Flipping weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.