Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I must have missed that! How come they said that? Well I’m bloody glad they read it 🤣
There was a story about Billies planning permission being denied, and they were looking at the daily Mail article on their computer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well done guys!!! Looks like it’s thanks to tattle she’s been outed!!!

although I am disappointed at the mummy diary’s for still filming with her even though she broke rules. Yes the papers outed her but she hasn’t had a fine or any repercussions!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And they sat Tattle should be closed down and full of trolls

Well done all ...parking my bun here for the comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She should be arrested on arrival back. Others have been ..the fine money should be used for the NHS

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They’re obsessed with the daily Mail when they were away for billies hen in Ibiza she was constantly reposting pictures from articles, there were shots of her screen showing it open on daily Mail to the point where you wonder if they were even enjoying because they cared more about what the papers were saying... it shows it on the actual episode too

Reactions: 15
Someone is hitting delete on all new posts. She is a disgrace. I hope there are consequences for her flouting the rules. So many would be fined, and possibly lose their jobs if there was a backlash which affected the company they are employed by.
Managed to capture a message before it got deleted

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
A BA plane arrived into Heathrow last night from the Maldives, how is there not one photo or someone who has seen her who can spill the tea?

Reactions: 7
A BA plane arrived into Heathrow last night from the Maldives, how is there not one photo or someone who has seen her who can spill the tea?
I think she’s been home a few days - still doesn’t explain how she’s not been pictured on the flight etc

Reactions: 8
I hope ITV do the decent thing and sack her but afraid they wont as there's another series, which means surprisingly there is a demand for it and generates money for ITV.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Some one is full speed ahead deleting all the comments on insta. Be real, youve been caught out. You make it worse by deleting comments as you cant hide from the press love

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.