Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if ones of them got the virus? We’d never hear the end of it and they’d constantly want the sympathy from everyone

Reactions: 9
I hope ITV do the decent thing and sack her but afraid they wont as there's another series, which means surprisingly there is a demand for it and generates money for ITV.
Sorry if it’s been said. She posted on her stories she was filming with them yesterday or the day before!

Reactions: 4
Ah found it! I really hope itv bin her off, it’s infuriating her blatant disregard of the rules

Reactions: 6
get rid of the lot of them! start afresh have georgia and tommy from towie baby diaries they are so much more down to earth have billie her one spin of show give other people a chance

Reactions: 18
I actually find Billie and her husband much more likeable and entertaining. They saved that show when they joined.

Reactions: 32
Sure it’s been mentioned hundreds of times ......... but my God Paul is a gormless drip , Big Paul I mean . What a nonce

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually find Billie and her husband much more likeable and entertaining. They saved that show when they joined.
Agree but Billie is just as bad for flouting rules. The it reason she didn't join Sam on holiday is because she's doing DOI.

Sure it’s been mentioned hundreds of times ......... but my God Paul is a gormless drip , Big Paul I mean . What a ponce
🤢🤢🤢He gives me the serious creeps 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.