Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Sam is still fuming with Gaynor for providing that first vital clue! But won’t be able to say anything remotely negative about mummy dearest to BBP.

Reactions: 17
I think mummie diaries is boring now anyway and only dipped in and out of the odd series
BIN THEM OFF
Like someone else upthread said I think Georgia K and Tommy Mallett are worth the airtime
He suffered with his mental health , he’s dyslexic , he’s built a business , she seems lovely
More worthwhile content there than ‘ will Big P propose ‘ yawn fest
On Georgia's stories yesterday she did one of those ask me a question things. Someone asked if they will let the baby be filmed and she said, "yes definitely, we've got an announcement watch this space"

Reactions: 7
On Georgia's stories yesterday she did one of those ask me a question things. Someone asked if they will let the baby be filmed and she said, "yes definitely, we've got an announcement watch this space"
Hmmmm a programme in the making I wonder 🙌

Reactions: 3
Another z lister using their kids for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What did Gaynor originally say?
She wished little Paul a happy birthday and said I know you’re having the best time and loads of holiday & animal emojis.
I think the comment is earlier on this thread on a screen shot as we always get the receipts 👍🏼

Reactions: 7
Gaynor probs did it on purpose so Sam would be called out and BBP would jib her for being a loser and go back to snogging his mum 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.