Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay who is the lurking DM writer on here 😂 and could you have a look at Grinchy’s threads as well?

Hilarious. She’s not gonna be able to hide it now!!
the whole article is just a write up from here, who works for daily Mail here? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They will edit the article now! Tattle appears to be writing the daily mail! Either way I do not care- as long as they get publicly shamed- pair of idiots.
They’re missing the connection to the Moran woman who she started following and the Gaynor animal and sun happy birthday post

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m so pleased she’s been outed for it - I was beginning to think she had them in her pocket somehow

Reactions: 21
They have definitely got thier info from here ‘a public forum’ - they even quote the complaint that was made to Potato.

Edited to correct typo*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I do think they should have paps at billies or the mums house - they’d catch them there no doubt breaking rules

Reactions: 10
Not normally a fan of The Mail but I am today yes indeedy, name andd. Shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
YES! Took them long enough! Wonder if Sam will comment on the story or apologise (bah she won’t)

Reactions: 12
She’s deleting the comments super quick on her post lol.
Shame she can’t delete the Daily Mail comments 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone is hitting delete on all new posts. She is a disgrace. I hope there are consequences for her flouting the rules. So many would be fined, and possibly lose their jobs if there was a backlash which affected the company they are employed by.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.