Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol good work tattlers!! It brings me joy to see people like her being exposed for the liars they are!!!
DAILY MAIL- you need to go to the MRS HINCH THEEAD... over 300 threads discussing her lies and manipulation- it could be a great story!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It will be classed as work if any of the holiday was filmed or if the stay was paid for. That's the loophole theyre all using unfortunately, so perfectly (wrongly!) legal.

Reactions: 4
We know Manf won’t have the vaccine. She shared a post from an anti-vax account to her stories when Rosie was small and she follows some anti-vax accounts.

As you know BBP cured her crohn’s so he is probably working on a cure for covid as we speak.
He's probably made a special immunity for them, that's why they've been ignoring the rules.

He's a hero 🙄

Reactions: 5
Ah found it! I really hope itv bin her off, it’s infuriating her blatant disregard of the rules
I had a reply to my email from Adele at ITV that filming was allowed to go ahead as long as they were working within covid guidelines. I said they response wasn’t good enough as it now looks like they’re supporting Sam who clearly thinks she’s above the law!

Reactions: 12
Lol good work tattlers!! It brings me joy to see people like her being exposed for the liars they are!!!
DAILY MAIL- you need to go to the MRS HINCH THEEAD... over 300 threads discussing her lies and manipulation- it could be a great story!!
What's happened with Mrs Hinch?

Billies going to love this! DOI starts on Sunday and this is sure to hamper her votes!

Reactions: 14
I had a reply to my email from Adele at ITV that filming was allowed to go ahead as long as they were working within covid guidelines. I said they response wasn’t good enough as it now looks like they’re supporting Sam who clearly thinks she’s above the law!
but they obviously aren’t working within Covid guidelines. What a rubbish response.

Reactions: 8
It will be classed as work if any of the holiday was filmed or if the stay was paid for. That's the loophole theyre all using unfortunately, so perfectly (wrongly!) legal.
Then those paying ought to be held responsible!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is she still awol 🤪

Reactions: 3
She’s probably got a better agent than Sam

I was just looking at her mum’s insta. On Sam’s birthday the mum posted a video montage of Sam and there were a couple of messages on there from people slating Sam for going away
Don’t forgot PayPal stealing scammy Hambleton - part time working working mummy

Reactions: 9
The Daily Mail would have weeks of sidebar material if they went through all the threads here!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think mummie diaries is boring now anyway and only dipped in and out of the odd series
BIN THEM OFF
Like someone else upthread said I think Georgia K and Tommy Mallett are worth the airtime
He suffered with his mental health , he’s dyslexic , he’s built a business , she seems lovely
More worthwhile content there than ‘ will Big P propose ‘ yawn fest

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.