Sam Faiers #6 We need to talk about little Paul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look manfa has appeared again. What time is it in the Maldives?

Reactions: 5
I live on the boarders of Essex and Harlow hospital (it’s about 30 minutes from these lot) had 20 ambulances sitting outside with patients inside last night because there was no beds inside the hospital. If that’s not real enough for her and she’s still swanned off, I hope all the company’s she works for get rid of her. She is the most selfish human.
I’m self employed and even though in tier 4 baby groups/ toddler groups can run I’ve chosen not to because the cases are too high and it’s not safe!!!
Selfish bint!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I can still see it
How odd. Wonder what’s going on? I saw it on Paul’s post, went back to like it and it had disappeared.

Also your five year old is not your best friend. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I live on the boarders of Essex and Harlow hospital (it’s about 30 minutes from these lot) had 20 ambulances sitting outside with patients inside last night because there was no beds inside the hospital. If that’s not real enough for her and she’s still swanned off, I hope all the company’s she works for get rid of her. She is the most selfish human.
I’m self employed and even though in tier 4 baby groups/ toddler groups can run I’ve chosen not to because the cases are too high and it’s not safe!!!
Selfish bint!
I literally cannot stand her. The biggest head of them all

Reactions: 13
Nice anonymous background there in her latest story 🙄 She should be ashamed of herself, our frontline workers are overwhelmed and many of us missed Christmas with our families, but no the world revolves around her and the rules don’t apply! I really wish they were stricter at airports and only allowed those with official permission to travel (I’m thinking vaccine workers / deliverers, last minute end of life visits...not a bloody 30th) She could just have a night in and have a big do when it’s all safe to do so?! Rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.