Sam Faiers #6 We need to talk about little Paul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @tippingpoint
Recap:
BBP Seems to have turned little Paul against Sam
Sam has been posting AF links and gifted on every story
Sam Needs to read to the room
Does Baby Paul have some issues Sam and BBO won't discuss
Little Paul ripping open rosies presents
by Megan 29220- Sam went to a food bank & done an Oscar worthy cry over food banks then went straight on holiday, and gets gifted a load of tit without a second thought

Reactions: 18
Sam went to a food bank & done an Oscar worthy cry over food banks then went straight on holiday, and gets gifted a load of tit without a second thought

Reactions: 26
Sam talking about Rosie’s cot “this was baby Paul’s”
Except he never used it because he slept next to his daddy since he was a minute old

• Haha
Reactions: 55
So samanfa’s been reading tattle! Suddenly decided she would donate something to a child in need. Hi Samanfa 👋🏼. By the way, I know you have Botox. Don’t lie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I have quite a neutral opinion of Sam, but the comments about her crohns aren’t fair. Maybe look into what crohns is, see how it causes flare ups and isn’t always an active illness before saying she’s faking it. The stigma around bowel disease is bad enough without people saying someone is faking it when they have suffered a lot

• Sick
Reactions: 63
Guys I am so honoured. I am buying us all Saint Avenue dresses for my thread title celebration party. Wet hair is a must!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
There is a picture of Sam in a strappy white dress on IG with her arm around Big Paul someone called Paul Daye has commented that Sam and Paul look nice but are not nice people,I think this is Big Paul's dad. He seems to post shall we say v negative comments about Sam and Paul and uses erm "colourful," language.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
There is a picture of Sam in a strappy white dress on IG with her arm around Big Paul someone called Paul Daye has commented that Sam and Paul look nice but are not nice people,I think this is Big Paul's dad. He seems to post shall we say v negative comments about Sam and Paul and uses erm "colourful," language.
Yes!!! There’s a lot of tea spilling over on his insta profile! Not the Surrey image Samanfa was aspiring to!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes!!! There’s a lot of tea spilling over on his insta profile! Not the Surrey image Samanfa was aspiring to!
Certainly not, he seems to use the C word extensively😆😉 Wonder if Gaynor also spoke like that when she was with him?🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just search his name on Insta. He has a 1 in his handle. Not sure we’re allowed to post his actual handle??

Reactions: 1
I have found it can I post it or should I just post the name so use can find it doesn't have pic on the profile pic

Reactions: 1
Are BP and his father estranged? That must be a bit tit for him and Sam when he's spouting hurtful comments on their insta. Its one thing reading what the general public think of you, to be expected really, buts its another matter when its personal regardless of how true it may be. Although I love a bit of celeb gossip, can't help feeling bad about this situation.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.