Sam Faiers #6 We need to talk about little Paul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who would be that dressed up the day before their birthday if they was indoors you would be chilled in pjs she’s so obvious

Reactions: 7
bleeping cow - fake tears over a food bank and then jets off despite the country going to tit 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
i think we need to boy cott the mummy diaries completely stop watching the shows and buy the crap and stop paying for their privilege lifestyles
I wouldn’t buy any of their shite they sell anyway.

Oh dear, silly Gaynor and her emojis.

It’s defo on Sams post, you’ll have to scroll for a bit but it’s there complete with emojis!!! I was only looking to see if they’d been called out 😂
I wonder if they have followed Fern McCann to South Africa.

Gaynor put a Giraffe, Zebra and a Lion emojis on her Insta post.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I am absolutely fuming right now! Who on earth does she think she is swanning of to god knows where when shes in teir 4, she's an absolute disgrace and should loose all her sponsorships and tv work when it's quite clearly an rule break. I'm wso mad the rest of us are not seeing our family, struggling, and they think they own this world breaking every rule. Absolute vile waste of space!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I am absolutely fuming right now! Who on earth does she think she is swanning of to god knows where when shes in teir 4, she's an absolute disgrace and should loose all her sponsorships and tv work when it's quite clearly an rule break. I'm wso mad the rest of us are not seeing our family, struggling, and they think they own this world breaking every rule. Absolute vile waste of space!
Hopefully it will all come crashing down on the lot of them. They’ve taken the bloody piss for too long now.

Life is one big holiday and freebies for all the reality trash! 🙄😩

• Heart
Reactions: 15
bleeping cow - fake tears over a food bank and then jets off despite the country going to tit 😡
Exactly!!!

Its all for the cameras! They jet off out the country then catch it and bring it back! When they need the nhs to save thier life they would be the first to be crying when there isn't a bed available! Covidiots!!!!!

Hopefully it will all come crashing down on the lot of them. They’ve taken the bloody piss for too long now.

Life is one big holiday and freebies for all the reality trash! 🙄😩
I hope so!

Its not 1 rule for them and 1 for us!!

They need to be reported.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Of course baby Paul got a safari for his birthday....are we meant to believe they will be back for the start of school term?

Reactions: 16
Of course baby Paul got a safari for his birthday....are we meant to believe they will be back for the start of school term?
What did Rosie get? A party at home and a moana dress ? Ffs they are awful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Her going away has proper pissed me off. I’ve got a family member who is a nurse in a tier 4 area. They’re absolutely on their knees. Theres so much staff sickness that they‘re having to cover shifts on top off the ones they‘re rotaed on. The chances of them getting a holiday before 2022 are remote, but it’s ok Sam they‘ll still look after you if you get sick you selfish cow.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.