Sam Faiers #6 We need to talk about little Paul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was sharing posts 24 hours ago, then nothing until 9 hours later which happened to be 4am here. Subtle.

Reactions: 7
I'd have more respect for her and all of them if they were just honest and said look we've got the money and wouldn't you do the same etc, as I probably would to be fair, just the way they cover it up and don't acknowledge their privilege that gets me.

Reactions: 10
Trust it to be Gaynor that outed them - she probably did it on purpose to cause a row so BBP would come running back and snog her

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Quick Paul take a photo of me pouting against a “could be anywhere” white wall- She is like a puppet on a string
Trust it to be Gaynor that outed them - she probably did it on purpose to cause a row so BBP would come running back and snog her
Or to put a stop to any proposal! 🤣

Reactions: 6
Quick Paul take a photo of me pouting against a “could be anywhere” white wall- She is like a puppet on a string

Or to put a stop to any proposal! 🤣
Oh my gosh that’s totally it 🙈 Don’t get on your knee now BBP it’ll be totally overshadowed by the tattle storm and Manf will never forgive you 🙈

Reactions: 5
I am guessing they’re flying out by private planes.
I wouldn’t be surprised. I live under the STN flight path and there’s been a lot of private planes departing between 1am - 5am recently (my random insomnia and the flighttracker app has its advantages 😂)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I'd have more respect for her and all of them if they were just honest and said look we've got the money and wouldn't you do the same etc, as I probably would to be fair, just the way they cover it up and don't acknowledge their privilege that gets me.
See that’s the thing. I wouldn’t do it regardless of money because we’re in the middle of a bloody pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hopefully she gets outed and it bites her in the arse! Same for vogue Williams!

Reactions: 18
i think we need to boy cott the mummy diaries completely stop watching the shows and buy the crap and stop paying for their privilege lifestyles

Reactions: 14
i think we need to boy cott the mummy diaries completely stop watching the shows and buy the crap and stop paying for their privilege lifestyles
I stopped watching the last series. They aren’t relatable in the slightest any more! They’re also not even fun to watch!

Reactions: 16
i would love to see georgia and tommy for towie baby diaries they are so down to earth and nice and normal

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I honestly wish billie had her own show because I fast forward all the parts that have sams family in

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.