Sam Faiers #6 We need to talk about little Paul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst thing is itv have probably paid for it.
All these reality stars must be in contract with itv, and the are effectively breaking the law it really fucks me off how it’s one rule for these dick heads abs one rule for every one else.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
That’s sam away, Dawn ward jetted off to Dubai, James Locke away Ferne in South Africa what an absolute smack in the teeth for us mere mortals. I commented on Fernes insta saying South Africa has a new strain so it’s unsafe to be there she deleted it and now I’m blocked within minutes. Truth hurts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 27
we need to do a vote to see if we think sam will get the proposal tomorrow

i vote NO
If he does it’s because he’s been bullied into it. A ring doesn’t make someone want you. I’ve got more chemistry with my hamster.

That’s sam away, Dawn ward jetted off to Dubai, James Locke away Ferne in South Africa what an absolute smack in the teeth for us mere mortals. I commented on Fernes insta saying South Africa has a new strain so it’s unsafe to be there she deleted it and now I’m blocked within minutes. Truth hurts.
One of the other housewives is in the Maldives.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If he does it’s because he’s been bullied into it. A ring doesn’t make someone want you. I’ve got more chemistry with my hamster.

One of the other housewives is in the Maldives.
Infuriating and yet ITV and the red tops treat them like stars so they carry on regardless 🤬😡

Reactions: 8
Also if she was at home, we would expect multiple pictures tomorrow in her kitchen opening presents and with the kids.... let’s see what we get

Reactions: 11
Also if she was at home, we would expect multiple pictures tomorrow in her kitchen opening presents and with the kids.... let’s see what we get
And don’t forget the balloon arch. You can’t have a celebration without it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Makes me like Billie more that she chose to stay home ... bet Billie was meant to go too

Reactions: 11
Ach ffs I've missed all this today. Are they definitely away and do we have a location? Has this all been deduced from mad Gaynors use of emojis?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Makes me like Billie more that she chose to stay home ... bet Billie was meant to go too
the covid police on tattle drive me mad, but Billie was breaking the rules on Christmas Day and that’s why she didn’t post 😂

Reactions: 6
Crazy how the BBC are ‘mutually’ ending contracts with rule breakers yet ITV are happy to fly them all away
ITV give no f’s. Was surprised to see Rita Ora on The Masked Singer but as my husband pointed out Ant McPartlin got away with much worse.

Reactions: 17
I’ve just looked on Paul Knightley’s Insta and they are definitely away somewhere.

Any ideas where this city is? It is not London.

Crazy how the BBC are ‘mutually’ ending contracts with rule breakers yet ITV are happy to fly them all away
It is a pity ITV don’t leave them there though. We really don’t want the awful trash back! 🤣

Billie would go if Dancing on Ice wasn’t holding her back.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I’ve just looked on Paul Knightley’s Insta and they are definitely away somewhere.

Any ideas where this city is? It is not London.

It is a pity ITV don’t leave them there though. We really don’t want the awful trash back! 🤣

Billie would go if Dancing on Ice wasn’t holding her back.
I’m pretty sure that is London, and I’m sure it’s probably a throw back picture

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.