Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dexy

VIP Member
Shhhhhiiitttt Paul Daye trying to add me on Insta!😳😳😳 🤣 Be careful what you click on folks. #imsuchaclumsybitch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I opened a pack of biscuits before and the best before date was '31st December 2020' im surprised it didn't say 'Sam Faiers 30th'

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Sophihard

I have quite a neutral opinion of Sam, but the comments about her crohns aren’t fair. Maybe look into what crohns is, see how it causes flare ups and isn’t always an active illness before saying she’s faking it. The stigma around bowel disease is bad enough without people saying someone is faking it when they have suffered a lot

• Sick
Reactions: 63

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Guys I am so honoured. I am buying us all Saint Avenue dresses for my thread title celebration party. Wet hair is a must!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

BigMavis

VIP Member
He's going to propose, I feel it in my waters. Let's face it he has to, can't see it being some wonderful romantic gesture though, he'll mumble and throw the ring at her, which of course she'll have chosen years ago. OR maybe he'll get BP to ask her, yip I'm going with that. BP will ask Sam to marry his daddy, begrudgingly and give her the Damien death stare to scare her off. Fucking hell I'm a genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Eirawen

VIP Member
I hope Paul Daye spills some tea soon 😂

I also noticed he follows Billie and Greg 😂
He really is their worst nightmare especially for Sam and her determined social climbing. A bit like Onslow turning up to one of Hyacinth Bucket's candletlit suppers.They will ban him soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Summernights

VIP Member
Sam talking about Rosie’s cot “this was baby Paul’s”
Except he never used it because he slept next to his daddy since he was a minute old

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
So samanfa’s been reading tattle! Suddenly decided she would donate something to a child in need. Hi Samanfa 👋🏼. By the way, I know you have Botox. Don’t lie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
She will say that she has had special permission from Boris himself. It is the likes of her that are keeping this virus goimg
When Boris makes announcements there's tier 1, tier 2, tier 3 and the 'Mummy Diaries' tier

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Lala66

I’m all for hands on nans but dear god I wouldn’t trust that gaynor with my kids I’d be worried she’d turn all hand that rocks the cradle and start tit feeding them while i weren’t there

• Haha
Reactions: 48

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Let's be honest now guys. Because BoJo is such a big Mummy Diaries fan, he probably belled Samanfa the other week and said 'listen Sam. Im putting all of London into tier 4 for Christmas. You know I'm a big Mummy Diaries fan so you and your Mum and sis go out and have a cracking time for your 30th and get that content for me. I love it. Enjoy your birthday. Im gonna change NYE to be called Samanfas 30th'

• Haha
Reactions: 47

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Trust it to be Gaynor that outed them - she probably did it on purpose to cause a row so BBP would come running back and snog her

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Glittermum

Sam’s doing a Q&A on her Insta stories & someone’s asked if Rosies going to nursery and she’s replied they were gonna but changed their mind as they can manage here and it suits their work and filming schedule. What the hell, surely they should be thinking of what’s best for Rosie not what suits them and clearly thinking of content for their show 😡

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43