Sam Faiers #6 We need to talk about little Paul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must think we’re so stupid.
This is what I can’t stand about influencers.. 11.5 months of the year they need their followers because they’re beholden to them for engagement and buying the crap they constantly shill. They then disappear for two weeks to break Covid gathering rules or holiday travel for work when the rest of us aren’t allowed to go anywhere.. but claim they need a break/rest/whatever. I just hope they aren’t all let off the hook so easily in 2021.

Reactions: 26
That’s the sad thing, sam thinks the show gets aired because people are interested in her yummy mummy life. Really everyone is laughing at them all.
That is the only reason I watch it.

I love to see the whole trashy lot of them make fools of themselves.

Reactions: 11
There isn’t any pictures of them at the airport because she didn’t set it up this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How did she get out there? She was home over xmas, so post tier 4 coming in. She’s essex so tier 4. And yet was able to fly? I thought couldn’t fly if tier 4

I’ll say it one more time for luck, tier 4
I am guessing they’re flying out by private planes.

Billie-Leigh? Bill Lee Lee? WTF is wrong with these people?!
I wonder if they aspired to live in Leigh-on-Sea, but just lived in plain old Southend (Leigh is up the road and a posher suburb of Southend). 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can ITV commission these idiots for tv shows if they have broken the rules of a tier 4 area?

Reactions: 14
Definitely gone away, why no stories of the grand opening of his presents, I think very odd indeed something going on behind the scenes

Maybe she’s setting up the backdrop for when Paul proposes

But I agree, they’ve definitely gone away. There’s no way she wouldn’t be posting videos of the house ruler on his birthday

Reactions: 13
I’d love her to see the light when Big Paul inevitabley doesn’t propose tomorrow, gives her a ring box which has earrings or something, laughs at her disappointment, and realise he’s nothing but a bungalow (saw that jibe once about him on the Daily Mail comments and it made me wheeze with laughter ) And just pack up her bags with the kids and kick him to the kerb for being emotionally abusive and controlling (and also plain weird) Billie and Suzie would help her get through it, and she could regain some of her old TOWIE sass self with Fearne (‘Single Mums On The Loose’) - a new TV show in the making... Rooting for this (totally disapprove of the tier 4 breaking though, not cool)

Reactions: 16
If he does propose tomorrow, she won't be able to post without giving away she's not at home ...unless we just get the hand shot 🙄

Reactions: 12
I'm betting they've used the mummy dairies filming as an excuse to get out the country! If true i hope they are happy with themselves, we've got people dieing, doctors nurse's working themselves to the bone, but Poor Sam needs a holiday.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Why is BBP AKA mum snogger so obsessed in LP AKA annoying brat.. he comes across as paying no attention to Rosie I wonder if gaynor had a favourite child?

• Haha
we need to do a vote to see if we think sam will get the proposal tomorrow

i vote NO
I vote NO too, and I think even if Sam pretends she's ok with it, her family won't be...the episode of the Mummy Diaries where they're out for dinner and Chatty Dave is questioning why he won't marry her when she's had his kids, he seemed really cross and almost like he wasn't doing right by Sam...he sees it too

I’ve got a feeling he will for some reason. I hope he doesn’t for her own sake though.

Reactions: 3
The whole marriage thing is so weird isn’t it. I mean, it’s up to them if they don’t want to get married but she is clearly so desperate to. He wouldn’t have the money, lifestyle and children he has if it wasn’t for her so he should want to make her happy. But then again, if he really doesn’t want to get married and she really does, who should get what they want.

Reactions: 7
I vote no as well. The end of last series of Mummy Diaries BBP and Greg are chatting and BBP says another 2 years for one. For two, he wants to marry his true love, Gaynor

• Haha
If he proposes to her tomorrow and they are abroad, she’ll never be able to tell people the engagement story of where and how it happened. So if she’s trying so hard to fool us into thinking she isn’t abroad then she’s shot herself in the foot really hasn’t she, and we all know that there is no way she would be able to keep the proposal story to herself

Also, there is nothing wrong with him not wanting to get married. You don’t HAVE to get married, this is the 21st century. I just think that if he doesn’t want to marry Sam he should be clear and honest about it, rather than leading her up the garden path in front of the entire nation

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.