Sam Faiers #6 We need to talk about little Paul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he does propose tomorrow it’ll be one of these 20 year engagements.
I’ve never seen anyone less interested in their partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If he does propose tomorrow it’ll be one of these 20 year engagements.
You’re joking right? Sam definitely has it all planned, and it MUST outdo Billie’s. Billie got married in the Maldives, Sam will get married on the moon

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Reminds me of the scene in Friends where Rachel says she was serenaded by Stevie Wonder as she walked down the aisle and her veil was made by blind nuns... 😂

Rachel: And my veil was lace, made by blind, Belgium nuns.

Woman: Blind?

Rachel: Well, not at first, but it was very intricate work and they said even though they lost their sight, it was all worth it.

• Haha
Would it be terrible to say I hope they catch covid? It would, wouldn’t it? I’ll just think it instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm sure the paps will spot them if they are on holiday, they won't be able to hide it surely? I HAVE WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS DAMN YOU COVID!!

Reactions: 9
I'm sure the paps will spot them if they are on holiday, they won't be able to hide it surely? I HAVE WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS DAMN YOU COVID!!
They’ve caught out the delightful Vogue Williams. But I think will depend on the DM relationship with the “celeb” and their management as to whether anything gets printed and what spin they put on it. Whether it’s “gorgeous Sam escapes to Dubai for her 30th” or “selfish twit Sam and her motley crew work on their leathery tans in dubai”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nanny Gaynor has basically given the game away- palm trees? beach?
Dickheads- I hope they get caught out.
Hey Sam, have a lovely holiday -YOU DESERVE IT. Don't worry about us here in blighty dealing with the aftermath of you selfish bastards not wearing your masks under the guise of working.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think they’re in South Africa hence the wild animals ... ferne is there too saying it’s for work

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So a few weeks ago they were out clubbing and now Essex declare a state of emergency due to the high numbers of cases. These super spreaders are a disgrace and should be held accountable for their actions not disguise it “as work”.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
This has pissed me off sooooo much, why has noone jumped on that comment and called Sam out for being on holiday?! Why do they think they are above the law?! What is it about being a desperate D-lister that makes these people think they are exempt from the rules and think they are clever enough to not get caught?! Its properly rattled me 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 17
This has pissed me off sooooo much, why has noone jumped on that comment and called Sam out for being on holiday?! Why do they think they are above the law?! What is it about being a desperate D-lister that makes these people think they are exempt from the rules and think they are clever enough to not get caught?! Its properly rattled me 😤
Someone has replied to her comment

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.