Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I had the same issue! There is a search button on the sky remote, if you press that you can search. I found all the seasons of the mummy diaries but couldn’t find the baby diaries
Thanks so much! I found the search bar but The Mummy Diaries aren’t coming up😢

Baby diaries is only 1 episode but it's on Britbox. Think you can still get a month free

Which remote control for Sky do you have?
It’s a Sky Q remote!

Alalal

No rumours. She got binned by itv because of all the rule breaking which resulted in visits from the police. They did break all the Covid rules. All of them. They lied from day one that they moved. They said ‘oh we just beat Covid lockdown’ no. Lies. They moved in 2 days after lockdown - I saw, I live here. Daily mail got hold of some of it and itv tried to shut it down.
So there’s some truth about them for you all. I’m glad I found this place as it’s given me some good laughs, a chance to vent and to make sure the truth is told and also some great phrases like thick as mince and boils my piss. Now manfa has finally fucked off out of it, it’s time to sign off. Please, please stop watching her shite. Ttfn. E
Wow! So it wasn’t just the holiday!!

MrsLucas

VIP Member
Portugal is stunning! Vale de Lobo is like a millionaires row for villas. Lot’s of footballers have homes there or go on holiday there. I don’t think it’s about bragging rights, she only ever holidays on her own or with Paul’s family.
Yessss we love Portugal. It’s very underrated IMO. Did Paul go and watch the football? I did wonder why she didn’t just take the kids with her mother and sister very odd.

Heybooboo

VIP Member
My son loves paw patrol but don't think I will be able to let him watch it now 🤣 joke I wouldn't do that to him but it will irritate me so much. Anyone know what characters they are?
It'll be just as bad as James corden on Peter rabbit , just doesn't work!!

There will be loads of actors/voice actors out there who would kill for this job I'm honestly speechless at sam getting a part so arrogant
In her post it says who her character is

I just type in the search box Mummy diaries and they all come up? This is in the SkyGo app on my iPad I do it but should be exactly the same on the TV? Just go to the search icon and type it in
I can’t find a search box on my Sky? I think I’ll have to download the app instead, thank you!

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
I fell down a instagram hole few weeks back and what puzzled me was one of dave’s biological daughter are younger than the sam and billie. I think around very early 20s. Just it was never mentioned he broke from sue and did his own thing before he came back? I always assumed the periods away from sue and sisters was due to prison.
He’s not their biological dad so he might not have met sue until after he had children already. Who knows how old they were ? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Haileyhalstead

New to this thread, after the news of her departure from the show. Can someone explain the title of the thread to me 😂 or link me to where I can read back to find out please ?