Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny how Rosie is always in the rainbow pjs which aren’t from pauls range 😂

Reactions: 2
It’s funny how Rosie is always in the rainbow pjs which aren’t from pauls range 😂
She's usually in Next pjs - I only know because quite often she's wearing the ones my daughter has and are like in a pack of 3 for £17... much more reasonable than their brand

Reactions: 7
She's usually in Next pjs - I only know because quite often she's wearing the ones my daughter has and are like in a pack of 3 for £17... much more reasonable than their brand
They are nice pjs it’s just funny she doesn’t practice what she preaches so to speak

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched an old episode and I had forgotten about when she had someone round to teach BP Spanish when he was 4 months old 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ugh Sam and her daily affirmations
‘I will pimp my kids out endlessly for #content’
‘I will go on and on about living in Surrey’
‘I will wear horrendous outfits that make me look like a badly lagged boiler because fashion legend Claudia tells me to’
‘I will not give a tit about lockdown rules’
‘I will make out my fishy tampons can cure cancer’
Etc
Etc

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm late to the party but....knightley adventures.....by sam faiers doesn't have quite the ring to it that it would if she was sam knightley. She is known as a faiers still, why use the name

Reactions: 6
I'm late to the party but....knightley adventures.....by sam faiers doesn't have quite the ring to it that it would if she was sam knightley. She is known as a faiers still, why use the name
It's all part of her plan to FORCE him to propose any which way :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still can't believe he didn't propose for her 30th (knowing the type of person she is to make the 30th the biggest event ever). I wonder if he ever will

Reactions: 12
She probably thought she could announce Knightleys adventures with an engagement ring 😳

Absolutely no way I would use my partner's surname as a name for a business, especially when Sam is the "famous" one.

Reactions: 19
She looks really weird in this photo - sharp features and really manly
Someone just posted they can't believe bbp didn't propose for her 30th but looking at this phone, the thing I can't believe is that she's 30! She looks like a 46 year old off of real housewives of whatever!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone just posted they can't believe bbp didn't propose for her 30th but looking at this phone, the thing I can't believe is that she's 30! She looks like a 46 year old off of real housewives of whatever!
I know!! To think there's only a few months between her and Billie. She could pass as Billie's mum 😱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sam’s stories - how much she loves Surrey 🙈, can’t find a house to buy, and planning a 3 week campervan adventure in Switzerland this summer 😂

Favourite though was comment about “work”, I always wanted to work? All written like it’s a choice, what was her back up? Get knocked up as a teen?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Touring Switzerland in a camper van has to be the most random thing to come out of her mouth. Maybe it’s to impress the posh mums at LPs school

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.